Deleted

Server change question

Hey guys, quick question, about to do my first server change (Moving my DK to Sylvanas) and I was just wondering, if he has heirlooms in his bag, do they also go to Sylvanas with the character or do they get deleted or what? :P

Thanks in advance and mods, feel free to lock once I've gotten an answer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RefreshmentTable View Post
    Hey guys, quick question, about to do my first server change (Moving my DK to Sylvanas) and I was just wondering, if he has heirlooms in his bag, do they also go to Sylvanas with the character or do they get deleted or what? :P

Thanks in advance and mods, feel free to lock once I've gotten an answer!
    Don't worry, they follow you.

And if you need to send them to other servers, then you can as well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Heirlooms travel with you.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

They go with the character.

However, just to note. You can mail heirlooms to any character, on any server on your account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    They go with the character.

However, just to note. You can mail heirlooms to any character, on any server on your account.
    Indeed, you can mail them to any character on any account on your Real ID account.

"Character"-"Servername" (The name of the server must run out in one word)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Oh you can send them through servers?

*Realizes I have spent countless hours farming heirlooms on each server I got 90s on*

F**k.

Quote Originally Posted by RefreshmentTable View Post
    Oh you can send them through servers?

*Realizes I have spent countless hours farming heirlooms on each server I got 90s on*

F**k.

It's only recently they made it possible if it makes you feel any better.