Deleted

[A]<Numen> on Eonar LF Active Players for WoD!

*** Updated 24/11/2014 ***

Numen has been around since the start of WotLK, succesfully competing in the top 5 guilds with 25-man progress. (Due to realm transfer old guild progress data was lost sadly)

We´re looking for players that would like to join our guild for the upcoming expansion Warlords of Draenor!

Atm I´m playing beta, I´m liking it so far and it really looks promising, and with the hope of being connected to another realm we will get a more active community.

My wish is to get lots of active players together to enjoy the game to it´s fullest!
    I have run this and other guilds since Vanilla, I have been an officer of <Sentinels> in Vanilla and TBC, and since Wotlk the GM of Numen. (My other character Xotchil as most will know me)

I miss the times where people talk to eachother in guildchat and run dungeons and raids together, be it while leveling or at max level. Therefor I have decided to give Numen a fresh start.

If you´re interested in making an active social community on Eonar, like to talk to people and joining guild activities, make sure to /w me ingame, or send me an ingame mail!

Looking forward in meeting you all, be it new players or old friends, all are welcome to join! Jerks aside that is! ;-)

A bit more info about our plans in WoD: We plan to raid 1 or 2 days for a few hours/week. Other activities such as old content, achievement runs, dungeons etc will be planned as well!

*PS; It doesn´t matter what class, level, race you are. Same goes for if you´re male/female, I couldn´t care less what you´re color or religion is, everyone is welcome, especially if you share the same view as we have :-)

Duriana (aka Xotchil, Asherah, Miracle, Ariven, Galean)
    Officers; Nemesis, Deron and Fournier

We are looking for people that;

- Have a grown up sense of humour and thick enough skin to take the odd fart joke.
    - Value the groups achievements as much as your own.
    - Don't come unprepared for guild activities.
    - Are social in guild chat.
    - Can be an ambassador for the guild; while you don't have to be unnecessary polite or even "nice", we do not want anyone that can't control their language or behaviour towards both members and the rest of the players in the game.
    - Understands that real life, friends and family is of bigger value than pixels and achievements.
    - Still understands that friends you have in game should be treated as you do your real life friends, and that NO player you meet ingame are merely pixels or people you can treat as you would an npc.

We are looking for people with a casual approach. We believe that you are either: a skilled player perhaps returning to WoW, a raider who wants to cut back on your "six days a week" raiding or a new player dedicated to the game and your class but perhaps without the time to raid six days a week. Most importantly, we want you to have fun, be prestigeless and play a class you enjoy. Knowing your class and how to play it in a 10 or 25 man setting together with social skills is more important than all out HC epics.

Of particular value:
    - Able to play several roles/specs off your class if possible
    - Using our forum both socially, and to discuss tactics and other issues.

Atm Looking for:

- we´re still looking for Dps, we lack a warrior, monk, elemental shaman, mage, kitty, moonkin and warlock. Socials and rerollers are more then welcome as well!

Feel free to apply even if your class isn't on the list, you may still be accepted.

Check our website for the latest recruitment status.

If you're interested please visit our forums;

http://numen.enjin.com

Or contact someone from our council:
    Xotchil, Nemesis, Deron or Fournier

- Numen Council -
    Last edited by mmoc2d3c98ec74; 2014-11-24 at 09:35 AM.

Deleted
    Just a quick note, rerollers are welcome as well! Looking forward meeting new friends!

Deleted
    Hi

Saw your post here on the forum about your guild.

Sounds like what im looking for
    Are you going for 10 or 25 man raiding?

A little about me
    I've been playing WoW since Vanilla release. Been raiding as almost every class over the years. In TBC i ran my own guild with 2 IRL friends on Karazhan server rank 1 guild at that time on the server (Alliance)
    WTLK we created a 10 man guild and raided with that to clear all the content same goes for Cataclysm, the guild ran up to MoP then it died out since people left the game.

I did not like MoP that much so i've only been doing some fill in raids with a friend.

About classes i play: I've raided as almost everything but Priest healer has been my go to class. For WoD i'm looking in to go back to Tanking or DPS.

This looks like a rant hehe, dont know what to write really
    How is the recruitment going for you?

Deleted
    Hey Spaxor!

Your story sounds a bit the same as mine
    To answer your questions; we haven´t decided yet as we´re still going full out on recruitment, I would love to go 25 man if possible, if we don´t have the numbers there´s ofc flex on every difficulty besides Mythic! We just have to see at that time (probably just before WoD hits or during leveling) how many people will be interested in it.

Our recruitment goes really well actually, and tbh i was surprised with all the positive reactions we´ve had! We had 15 new members in like 2 days, I think 90% are vanilla/tbc players that were looking for an oldskool casual social guild. Guildchat is active! Even with only 9 people online at same time, people talk! That was a long time for me so I´m really excited and motivated to make this work, and so are our officers

Recruitment atm is also convenient due to end of expansion but more then enough time to level a char before WoD hits. So we´re accepting rerollers as well ofc, and a few are already leveling their future main chars.

I hope I could give you a bit of information, if you wanna know more, feel free to log in on Eonar and whisper me, Nemesis or Deron

Deleted
    Guild is getting more active each day, guildchat is very active, we´ve already gained a really nice bunch of people! Some rerollers as well.
    We´re still waiting on our connection to (an)other server(s), hopefully Blizz will add us soon, nevertheless everything is going great with the guild but ofc more people are still welcome to join us!

Hope to see some new members joining us!
    Take care and maybe cya soon!

Deleted
    Still looking for more recruits!

Deleted
    Updated with a bit of info about our plans in WoD!

Deleted
    Still looking for more recruits and rerollers.
    come join the fun

Deleted
    We still need more people, guild is going the right way for WoD, but would love to invite more new players/rerollers to the guild! Currently in need of several classes/roles for our raidgroup come WoD, and as well for current raid progress before WoD comes out!

Deleted
    Still in need for raiders for our casual raidgroup! Others are more then welcome to join still as well ofc! ;-)

Deleted
    Updated!