Poll: How many mounts have you purchased since the in game store appeared?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Just the Bloodwing. It was on sale, so I couldn't resist. Now I'm a gun-toting werewolf with a pet T-Rex that rides a giant monster bat. #haters

It's like the cover of a Meatloaf album.
    Last edited by Gelannerai; 2014-07-20 at 03:43 PM.

The mounts (and pets) are overpriced in my opinion. 5$ for a mount and $2 for a pet would be prices I'd buy them at. It's not that I can't afford current prices, I just don't see how I'd be getting my money's worth. Some pets are good for pet battles, but I don't care enough about them to actually want to purchase them. Mounts are purely cosmetic and I prefer simple, non flashy and small mounts, store mounts tend to be the opposite.

I bought the bat when it was 50% off, but that's about it.

Well, I have yet to use the actual store button in game, but I did buy the Celestial Steed from the online store when it came out in Wrath. Don't know if that actually counts though.

None. If I pay, I pay to for the game (mechanics, quests, systems, etc.), not for a skin/model only. This is a ridiculous and lazy scheme that current market (Valve and others) are implementing. Produce gameplay, not just skins/models, then you'll deserve my respect. Otherwise GTFO with your cash-grubbing.

None. I have no problems with the in-game store and won't think any less of you if you buy stuff from it, but I refuse to buy anything from it myself. I've never paid anything other than the cost of the game/expansions themselves and the subscription fee, and I never will.

None and it will likely stay that way. I wanted the chameleon thing but it seems that's just a flight path mount in Warlords so it's not a big deal. I'd also like the Dread Raven but that's not a store mount if I just buy the expansion before its release.

All of them, except for the Armored Bloodwing and the Derpy Dragon. Got those as gifts from friends/family.

Currently waiting for the Grinning Reaver. I have a stable economy with lots of cash over each month for my hobbies, WoW being the cheapest one by far. I don't have any weird morals either about what is OK to be spending money on as long as it doesn't hurt people/animals doing so. Haters gonna hate and all that.

Right now I have to focus a lot on the TCG mounts and pets though since they will run out eventually...got 5 more TCG mounts to obtain and all but 2 pets...gonna be a while, but at least I reached my MoP goal of 250 mounts today!
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-07-20 at 04:10 PM.

Deleted
    can you actually use the flying mounts in wod?

None whatsoever.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have never bought one but I got one as a birthday gift from my brother.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've bought 9 or 10 as gifts for guildies/friends, and about as many pets for gifts as well.

Personally I have 5 of them. Sparklepony, Aspects Dragon, Nightmare, Fey Dragon and the bat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggz View Post
    can you actually use the flying mounts in wod?
    All mounts, flying or otherwise, can be used on the ground in WOD.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

None. I have bought 3 or 4 pets and an extra 90 boost though. Also I would say I have a total of 20 realm/faction/race changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have all of them, though half were gifts and the other half were sale. Don't think I ever paid full price for one, but while it's on sale, sure!

None, i have been tempted to buy them when they first get announced and thats it. Each one of them seems to be either very ugly or has a fault where i know if i bought it, i'd never use it again.

Zero, and I never will. I refuse to support the cash grab store. Same goes for pets.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    i bought mounts when they came out in the store for the simple fact that it was available to my lowbie alts who usually didnt have any gold or rep to have something besides a poor racial mount. now that all of my mounts are shared between toons, im WAAAAAAY more choosey than i used to be. now those store mounts have to be something im just totally in love with. else, forget about it, those prices are too high when i like some of the in game mounts better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I got the Celestial Steed when it came out, but not anything else

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    All of them except Warforged and Wind Steed.
    filthy casual. Go back and complete the collection or you are not a true player.
    Chronomancer Club

I'd consider one or two if there were a 50% sale, but none at $25 each. Even 50% off would be tough, I dunno.