Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    DK's certainly arent he most ideal class for pushing world first times. But for US, they will suffice. There really is no competition for CMs at the highest level in US with Nerf's group stopping.
    Neyzo Promethean - shoutout to Visenna for the sig :3

  2. #22
    Mechagnome Kassina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alingsås, Sweden
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyzio View Post
    DK's certainly arent he most ideal class for pushing world first times. But for US, they will suffice. There really is no competition for CMs at the highest level in US with Nerf's group stopping.
    Oh that's why I haven't seen them around :/ sad to hear!

  3. #23
    I wouldn't say facerolling your keyboard as a BrM takes any more skill than using the pet - which to do both well and at a world first level is a lot more complex than one may think. I guarantee if we spent some time in the place we'd nab world first using a DK with relative ease, but what's the point? zzz

  4. #24
    Seems silly, why not just take a blood DK and a frost DK if you want to MC two ghosts on the first boss? They can DPS at the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Priests can MC them aswell.
    I've never seen anyone do that because that would mean you aren't healing.

    Unless you're Shadow, in which case my question is why are you playing Shadow in CMs?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kassina View Post
    Oh that's why I haven't seen them around :/ sad to hear!
    Well, DKs are beyond excellent for CMs (blood that is), so it's not such a huge penalty to be sub optimal for times :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Seems silly, why not just take a blood DK and a frost DK if you want to MC two ghosts on the first boss? They can DPS at the same time.



    I've never seen anyone do that because that would mean you aren't healing.

    Unless you're Shadow, in which case my question is why are you playing Shadow in CMs?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Well, DKs are beyond excellent for CMs (blood that is), so it's not such a huge penalty to be sub optimal for times :P
    -Well timed CDs with right group comp allows for priest to MC with ease. Secondly, you'd be slower using two DKs than the warrior/rogue method.
    Neyzo Promethean - shoutout to Visenna for the sig :3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •