Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Might have some use in CM dungeons if there was some sort of trigger you need to do. (Similar to Gates of the Setting Sun CM tactic)

Overall, yeah very limited utility that might also backfire on you.
    That'll actually make it worse than useless in CMs as your pot CD is precious. Then again they might ban invis pots this time around...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    A lot of the top clears for certain CM's I See using invisibility field instead of nitro boosts
    Or changing tinkers on the fly.

Technically I don't think boots are optimal anywhere - eg, in SH it's faster to use a lock gateway. But they are very handy if you don't have a perfect comp, or for oh shit moments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Does anyone know if Nitro Boosts/Invisibility Field can be used by anyone now in 6.0? Thought that was supposed to be the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Does anyone know if Nitro Boosts/Invisibility Field can be used by anyone now in 6.0? Thought that was supposed to be the case.
    No, they cannot.

Basically they changed their plans. Originally Nitro was going to become an item enchant that anyone could use, but instead they just made it exactly the same as Darkwater/Draenic Swiftness potion and on the DPS potion cooldown just like they are. Even if other people could use Nitro it wouldn't matter, it has zero benefit over the potion except just being free. I still have it on my belt because I dropped Engineering, but can no longer use it.

Gliders, however, can be built be Engineering as a Draenor craft that are one-time uses (makes 5 at a time) that are not bound at all and anyone can use.