Never getting any Oqueue group invites (Oqueue broken for me?)

Hi everyone, I've been using Oqueue for quite a long time. As of a month or two ago, I started noticing every time I would click wait list on anything in Oqueue...I would never get an invite. I also started noticing that when I logged off WoW, my battle net client showed that I had tons of friends requests from Oqueue players. I almost never get into any Oqueue groups anymore....not even heroic scenarios. I can't figure out if it's an Oqueue setting. I even tried reinstalling it.

So basically I hit waitlist...it stays on pending on the waitlist, and I never get my invite until I log out and see friends requests on my client, but not in-game. Anyone have any knowledge about this? Would appreciate some help. Thanks.

Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    You're probably blacklisted for something.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Well I know I'm not blacklisted because on rare occasion it actually works, but most of the time I just sit on waitlist for eternity until I log out and see countless Oqueue friends requests on my bnet client.

I'm having the same issue. I don't recall ever doing anything wrong to get blacklisted.
    When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind.

I had issues when using an out of date version of OQ, but I guess if that's the problem you would have noticed the hard-to-miss update note when opening OQ

Also, I think (correct me if I'm wrong) listing issues only occur when using a older release version of OQ. (i.e. you are using 1.5 while 1.6 is out).

I have the latest version /: I've also reinstalled it twice.

Make sure you are using real latest version, not latest version according to curse client. Update it manually by downloading latest version from https://solidice.com/oqueue/
    The reason Stormwind park was completely destroyed was because the night elves there had the audacity to tell Khadgar that Boomkins are superior to Mages in every way. Deathwing just happened to be flying by.

make sure to disable any auto inv addon you have, i noticed my ELVUI blocked oeuque invites because i had auto invites enabled.