Deleted

Heirloom enchants

Silly question, but I suck at enchants and stuff, and I'm about to level up my Monk (Going with 2 1h maces) and I was just wondering what enchants to use? Is there like a wowhead link to what enchants are best for each class or so?

Deleted
    L60 stuff like Crusader will go on weps, not sure what the 1hd mace best enchants would be though,

I used this list to enchant low lvl chars. Don't think anything changed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=true&gid=13

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also enchant any enchant on an heirloom; they scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    yep, use windsong

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You buy the "Elemental Force" - from 1 - 25/40 ish. (1-10 it usually half shots mobs, and starts doing less over there.) After that whatever is cheaper. Dancing/Crusader

If you google search for 'heirloom enchants' the first link to icy-veins has a great rundown of enchants (can't link).

But to answer your question here, I use Windsong main hand and Elemental Force offhand... You can also use Dancing Steel offhand, but it's usually about 10x as expensive as Elemental Force, so it depends on your funds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have windsong on all weapons (1 tanking sword with colossus), all armor looms has their rightful fiting top enchant as well
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I put Dancing Steel on all my physical heirlooms and Power Torrent (Cataclysm Enchant) on all my spell caster heirlooms because it scales better than Jade Spirit.

Vanilla enchants are usually best for 1-60, TBC 60-70 etc. No reason to use anything higher than cataclysm enchants atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This ^

I was so happy to learn of this. Sadly a bit too late... when almost all my alts were max lvl

i have found so far that windsong is a really cheap and good solution for all my classes, at low levels you'll be haste capped / crit capped when it procs, i've yet to see the mastery proc on a char that didn't have the stat unlocked (80 i think)

and if you are dual wielding thats just double the uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Vanilla enchants are usually best for 1-60, TBC 60-70 etc. No reason to use anything higher than cataclysm enchants atm.
    This is not accurate. For instance, at lower levels, if you proc Crit with Windsong, it puts you well over 100% crit chance. Same goes for the Haste proc. Proc Haste as a DoT class, refresh your DoTs, and watch the target melt.

I prefer Windsong on all my heirloom weapons. It's very cheap, abundant on the AH, and procs frequently. You can also proc multiple Windsong buffs at a single time, stacking Crit/Haste, which will also refresh from additional procs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Not true. Vanilla enchants look better on paper because they give a marginally higher amount of int/attack power but you have to take into account an enchant's uptime. Crusader looks boss on paper, but the reality is that it is just completely awful below 60 because you are lucky to even see a proc, even across many, many fights. The best enchants are Jade Spirit and Dancing Steel because their uptime is great. They are constantly proc'ing. And for the cata enchants, they have 45 second ICD's, whereas the MoP enchants proc one after the other, sometimes multiple times in a minute. I forget the PPM but it's way better than that long ICD for Cata enchants is.

Windsong is pretty good early on, especially for dual wield classes, but quickly drops off. I believe around level 30 you see a steep depreciation of the stats. Past that, I don't think it's worth using for non-dw classes. But for me, I just put the expensive MoP enchants on everything because I have the mats and they're all-around really useful.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2014-07-21 at 02:43 PM.
    Look! Words!