Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It happens when team decides to 5 man a fully loaded fort without any siege units while other team leeches exp from lanes and takes objectives
    So very much this. I see it often even as early as level 1, the other 4 players on my team all hiding in a bush and *sometimes* they score a level 1 gank. I can only imagine they're all doing internet high fives while I watch the enemy teams exp start pulling away by level 1 from them getting exp in all 3 lanes.

That and the bloody mines map where people don't understand that the first mine opening has more skulls from little packs and less from the boss. Then with each following mine opening it shifts the other way, more skulls going to the boss and less from the smaller packs. See it all the time they run straight to boss on first mines all together (usually complaining about me not helping) while I desperately try to prevent the enemy team from getting every merc camp on the map. (While just one person on their team runs around collecting skulls from the small packs and gets nearly as many as my team starting on golem)

I try to explain it but generally nobody bothers to reply, spread the knowledge so this can stop :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Museigen View Post
    So very much this. I see it often even as early as level 1, the other 4 players on my team all hiding in a bush and *sometimes* they score a level 1 gank. I can only imagine they're all doing internet high fives while I watch the enemy teams exp start pulling away by level 1 from them getting exp in all 3 lanes.

That and the bloody mines map where people don't understand that the first mine opening has more skulls from little packs and less from the boss. Then with each following mine opening it shifts the other way, more skulls going to the boss and less from the smaller packs. See it all the time they run straight to boss on first mines all together (usually complaining about me not helping) while I desperately try to prevent the enemy team from getting every merc camp on the map. (While just one person on their team runs around collecting skulls from the small packs and gets nearly as many as my team starting on golem)

I try to explain it but generally nobody bothers to reply, spread the knowledge so this can stop :P
    Huh, I never knew this thanks.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Best strategy for mines (but kinda only if you play with coordinated group or people that actually listen) is to send 1 person to first mines and rest to push with mercs or defend if enemy got mercs first. Person that goes to mines gets 99 skulls and leaves without trigerring the golem, and then you don't summon him until late game. Wins me games every time we pull it off, and enemy team never bothers to get that last skull for some reason :P

In HotS, there so much to do that, yay..
    At the moment I am trying to reach every character to level 4, so I can have access to all the talents.

The talents customization is such big, that I can play, for example, Zeratul, in many, many ways.

In the game, it depends on map, my hero choice and so on, but You should go for camps, do objectives and be in team fights, mostly.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    what do i do in game?

just like my habit in dota 2, i almost never queue for a game unless i'm with at least one friend. i also login just to unlock dailies and try to finish them all in one session of playing, saving up gold so i can unlock ETC and brightwing been mostly playing rehgar recently, my fav support. in fact, i really like the support role in hots where late game i dont get 2 shot out of item+level deficit vs traditional carries.

nvrm

/10char
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    What do you do in LoL or any other crappy mobo? Play for a few minutes, wonder why you are playing this awful game, uninstall it, and try something new.

I run at them and kill them repeatedly. Pretty solid concept worked in dota, worked in lol, works, in dota 2 and it works in HoTs.

A pretty hilarious mine strat that I've had my team do in randoms (I doubt this would work in proper draft) was to go down, clear the mines out save for ONE SKULL in the very very back, and then leave it there for a dozen levels.