Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I was thinking about maybe doing a Cowboy Bebop one sometime.
    I think we need more "off the beaten path" ones. Either that or something really... renown for something maybe? Like School Days.

Madoka could also be a fairly interesting one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking more along the lines of One Piece, Deathnote, Yu Yu Hakusho, Soul Eater, Digimon or Full Metal Alchemist. I haven't watched Cowboy Bebop either. There are so many anime I should have seen but haven't. : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Why am I not on this list yet?!?!

Sign me up. I have scheduled my surgery for after I get back from my trip. It wont interfere with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of One Piece, Deathnote, Yu Yu Hakusho, Soul Eater, Digimon or Full Metal Alchemist. I haven't watched Cowboy Bebop either. There are so many anime I should have seen but haven't. : /
    GO WATCH COWBOY BEBOP NOW! There aren't that many and it's awesome

Yu Yu Hakusho could be interesting, but too similar to Bleach. Digimon is the fake pokemons so no Full Metal could be awesome... but I'd think that one would have to be a very large game to do well. Deathnote could have some interesting possibilities. Oh, oh! Voltron Mafia!

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Cowboy Bebop was a great anime. If you enjoyed all the ones you listed, you will enjoy Bebop.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Why am I not on this list yet?!?!

Sign me up. I have scheduled my surgery for after I get back from my trip. It wont interfere with this game.
    I was going to auto add you, but then I thought maybe I shouldn't so I didn't. I figured if it was getting to close to full and you hadn't signed up I was going to PM you

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated

I thought Hokie's avatar might have been Michelle Kwan or something... oh well.

I was thinking about maybe doing a Cowboy Bebop one sometime.
    I'm betting very few on here even know who Michelle Kwan is. She was quite popular so I may be wrong.

Robo:
    Tomec is right though, the good stuff is in the paths less trodden.
    You should seriously watch Madoka if you haven't.
    (Also, Cowboy Bebop is fantastic, as you say!)

I'd like a Liar's Game mafia. Or a Zero Escape mafia.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Yu Yu Hakusho could be interesting, but too similar to Bleach.
    ...BACK HEATHEN! BACK!!!!

Okay now that that is out of the way. I will yield that they are pretty similar, but then again that whole genre is pretty similar :P
    Full Metal could be awesome... but I'd think that one would have to be a very large game to do well. Deathnote could have some interesting possibilities. Oh, oh! Voltron Mafia!
    FMA would be pretty fun and I think I might have a way that wouldn't require a huge game...there are just so many awesome characters. Deathnote can go die in a fire...stupid second season...

Voltron though, I put 356% of my support behind this possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to kill Deathnote for that second season... It can go burn in a fire even though it clearly does not exist!

I'm betting very few on here even know who Michelle Kwan is. She was quite popular so I may be wrong.
    Pfft she only competed before 50% of our lifetimes. Depends on how much 90s figure skaters people know. Hell I barely remember her and I'm not the youngest one here by a long shot.

So sad She was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    FMA would be pretty fun and I think I might have a way that wouldn't require a huge game...there are just so many awesome characters. Deathnote can go die in a fire...stupid second season...

Voltron though, I put 356% of my support behind this possibility.
    The sheer number of awesome characters is why I think FMA would need to be a huge game, I'd hate to leave any of them out.

I have some thoughts forming about a Voltron game. Could definitely be fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I want to kill Deathnote for that second season... It can go burn in a fire even though it clearly does not exist!
    I never did see the second season.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Pfft she only competed before 50% of our lifetimes. Depends on how much 90s figure skaters people know. Hell I barely remember her and I'm not the youngest one here by a long shot.
    Damn kids!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good Arlee. Don't. It literally ruined it for me.

Is it really that bad? I'm sort of curious now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember much of it to be honest. I did my best to burn out of my memory. I just remember how much I despise it.

Don't...it's not worth it...trust us...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can remember the joy you felt during season one. Feel that again but as despair and multiply it by 20.

Damn, nice game too bad I won't be able to play it this time around

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Robo:
    Tomec is right though, the good stuff is in the paths less trodden.
    You should seriously watch Madoka if you haven't.
    There is some good stuff on the trodden path too though... Code Geass comes to mind as a good candidate for a Mafia game that's pretty good. FMA and Deathnote could be interesting too for sure.

As for the second Season of DN... I'm pretty sure I know where you're talking about and I agree. It really was quite bad. If you want I'll tell you what I remember of it, but really if it's where I'm thinking you guys are thinking of... yea, it's really not that great.

Oh, btw, if it is where I'm thinking of, you've maybe already seen it. It's not really split in the traditional sense, it's just a storyline change midway through.

10+ Year Old Account
    GO WATCH COWBOY BEBOP NOW! There aren't that many and it's awesome

Yu Yu Hakusho could be interesting, but too similar to Bleach. Digimon is the fake pokemons so no Full Metal could be awesome... but I'd think that one would have to be a very large game to do well. Deathnote could have some interesting possibilities. Oh, oh! Voltron Mafia!
    Digimon is it's own thing, it's not the "fake pokemons". >.<

Pokemon: I'm gonna be the best by capturing a lot of animals and making them fight so that I can be a champion. Occasionally I run into a criminal organization known as Team Rocket. After awhile these animals evolve into stronger forms.
    Digimon- I've been transported to a world filled with monsters and I am a digidestined. I have a friend/partner (not something I captured, cause that would be wrong) and we try to save both the digital and real worlds from evil monsters that are trying to take them over or destroy them. With my help, my partner can become supercharged into stronger forms through a process known as digivolution, though it is only temporary.

There are some similarities, no doubt, but digimon is it's own thing.