Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

My glitch or game glitch?

Last night I was in SoO lfr on my hunter and when we got to Garrosh Hellscream, people asked who would be on the engineer. No one said anything so I volunteered. That was the first time I've done the engineer, but I managed okay, but the raid wiped a few times. My problem is this: every time the fight was begun, as soon as Garrosh was engaged, my pet would wander off to attack what everyone else was attacking rather than staying put. I keep my pet on assist, but after the first time it happened, I switched to passive, hoping that would make a difference, but it didn't. I faced the spot where the engineer would appear, so I have no idea if there was an attack that happens on the entire raid that would cause my pet to wander off or if it was a glitch in the game.

Has anyone experienced anything like that before?

Deleted
    I know some hunters in my guild has moaned about pets on garrosh. Pretty sure it's a game glitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Offeiriad View Post
    Last night I was in SoO lfr on my hunter and when we got to Garrosh Hellscream, people asked who would be on the engineer. No one said anything so I volunteered. That was the first time I've done the engineer, but I managed okay, but the raid wiped a few times. My problem is this: every time the fight was begun, as soon as Garrosh was engaged, my pet would wander off to attack what everyone else was attacking rather than staying put. I keep my pet on assist, but after the first time it happened, I switched to passive, hoping that would make a difference, but it didn't. I faced the spot where the engineer would appear, so I have no idea if there was an attack that happens on the entire raid that would cause my pet to wander off or if it was a glitch in the game.

Has anyone experienced anything like that before?
    Just put your pet on passive and tell it to attack garrosh on the pull - that way the pet stays on garrosh full time ( no matter what you yourself attack ) and you don't lose pet uptime due to him running back and forth from adds to you.

This works great if you are BM and get forced into doing the engineers - this way you get to still pump all of your kill commands into garrosh while killing the engineer.
    Last edited by Littlepinch; 2014-07-21 at 06:51 PM.