Previous Mist's tier armor/weapons confirmed to return

Anastrace@anastrace6h
    @olandgren Also, any chance previous Mists seasons PVP weapons/armor might be available for purchse for transmogging?
    ReplyRetweetFavorite
    Owen Landgren@olandgren3h
    @anastrace Already up on a wall in Pandaria courtesy of @nite_moogle

I think we all assumed they would as Cata's did, but nice confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Hopefully all elite transmog will return. I probably won't use any but transmog shouldn't be limited.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

There were some nice-looking pieces among them. Nice to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Hopefully all elite transmog will return. I probably won't use any but transmog shouldn't be limited.
    I politely disagree. It's bad enough that someone who wasn't even playing WoW during ICC, for example, can have full Heroic 25 xmog.

If that extends to PvP, it'll be too much. Do people really think they shouldn't have to work for rewards?

I really was disappointed I missed out on horde pally set for my Tauren. Will be definitely savig honor to get it during pre patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
    I politely disagree. It's bad enough that someone who wasn't even playing WoW during ICC, for example, can have full Heroic 25 xmog.

If that extends to PvP, it'll be too much. Do people really think they shouldn't have to work for rewards?
    Dude, we crossed the point of no return long ago. Besides: it's good that it's all about having that cool gear first, you'll get bored of it later anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

For the record they've always done this.

tbh didnt even know they had removed it to begin with