Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RexalLB View Post
    Curse of Naxx didn't get released today... only for the fucking US of A -.- perhaps a more clear message from Blizzard next time, about the release dates across all servers being staggered? So many people I talk to weren't aware that Hearthstone is released tomorrow (23rd) for the EU servers.
    How can the message get any more clear than having it as news on the battle.net launcher with the first picture you see when opening the launcher has the text "Curse of Naxxramas: A Heartstone Adventure - July 23"? It doesen't get much clearer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinityblade View Post
    Those pictures.
    A hinting of the next expansion?
    *hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge.*
    One could dream for the Emerald Dream, even if it is settled and finished in the books D'x.
    The Emerald Dream is a 40-man raid that was scrapped by Blizzard during Vanilla. For those of you that used the world teleport function on the PTR back in 2008 you could actually visit the Emerald Dream raid instance. There were no mobs, however.

The Emerald Dream will not be an expansion.

The only way this portal goes to the Emerald Dream is if Blizzard finished the raid instance and re-tuned it for 10/25/Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Why on pictures of "Mythic Priest set" face is covered by blanket, but in Modelviewer it's a "Shao Kahn scull face" mask?

Edit: Derp, scull is there on pictures but it's almost obscure
    Yeah, modelviewer is has a bit of trouble with that translucent mask, the image and video are the most accurate when we do model previews.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Probably a placeholder portal to troll us about Emerald Dream :P
    I'd say it is a placeholder portal to Draenor. My guess is that during the pre-expansion event, the invasion of the Iron Horde will come through the Dark Portal, which will have been altered to connect to Draenor. Then the gateway to Draenor will be closed somehow. After that the Dark Portal will remain the gateway to Outland and access to Draenor will be via the faction city portals, much like Vash'jir, Deepholm and Pandaria. Pure speculation but it sounds like the sort of thing Blizzard will will do.

Maybe now that Naxx is out, they can get the darn app developed for Android.

That priest set is gorgeous <3

It just doesn't look very priest"y to me but then priest gear hasn't for awhile. If i didn't know it was priest i would never guess it was. It really could be random cloth class warlock or mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Congelatore View Post
    The Emerald Dream is a 40-man raid that was scrapped by Blizzard during Vanilla. For those of you that used the world teleport function on the PTR back in 2008 you could actually visit the Emerald Dream raid instance. There were no mobs, however.

The Emerald Dream will not be an expansion.

The only way this portal goes to the Emerald Dream is if Blizzard finished the raid instance and re-tuned it for 10/25/Mythic.
    or... they scrapped it in favour of using it as a setting for a future expansion... We know nothing.

I'm in love with the priest gear, as per norm. It looks fantastic! (the mythic animation is great for shadow priests!)

What I really want to know, though, is where is that soundtrack from? Is that a sample of the WoD soundtrack!? If so oh my goodness, it's about time wow had good music again! I've had it muted for so long in pandas.

We want the game to advance technically, too. Beta instability is no fun; server team pit was a zoo. Load testing is going particularly bad this time around. MoP, for the most part, went particularly well. (kurtismcc)
    Well this and the fact that raid testing started a full month later than MoP pretty much serves to prove that the prior statements, from several months ago, that WoD was way ahead of prior expansions in the development cycle weren't factually accurate to put it politely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinityblade View Post
    Those pictures.
    A hinting of the next expansion?
    *hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge.*
    One could dream for the Emerald Dream, even if it is settled and finished in the books D'x.
    It's not entirely settled in the books, is it? There's that little part of it left at that abyss...forgot the name. I wouldn't put it past Blizzard to milk that little thing into more gameplay.