Random decks, fun for all

My warcraft guild has recently been playing a style of hearthstone that involves just clicking done on a new deck, let the game fill your deck for you, don't look at the cards, and then play friends. We've gone so far as to set up tourneys with random decks. It's a great deal of fun and I highly suggest any hearthstone enthusiasts out there to give it a try!

15+ Year Old Account
    What's best is to pick a hero for your friend, random auto-fill, have a good look at it THEN SWITCH COMPUTERS.

That way each of you know what's in the other person's deck but you have no idea what cards you have yourself.

It's hilarious fun.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    I would do this, but I have no friends.. Who wants to play Hearthstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    What's best is to pick a hero for your friend, random auto-fill, have a good look at it THEN SWITCH COMPUTERS.

That way each of you know what's in the other person's deck but you have no idea what cards you have yourself.

It's hilarious fun.
    that does sound like alot of fun, unfortunately the only friends I have that play hearthstone are online friends

Playing like this actaully brought in a few people in my guild that didn't want to play because of small card collections. Having a smaller card collection actaully somewhat benefits you when putting together a random deck. They don't have to worry about getting a light warden with no heals lol.