Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Well I don't know about that. I ran a rogue deck with tons of battlecries and spells - killed on the second try after I learned that her hero power is auto-cast, and made necessary adjustments. I just killed all her stuff with maximum efficiency (Blade Flurry and Fan of Knives with Thalnos helped), stole a couple of minions using Mind Control Tech, and soon found myself in a situation where she had 0 cards, and I - almost full hand. After that it was quite easy. Rogue is the best class for this method, in my opinion.
    "Don't play more than 2 minions" was for the strat where you force her board to be full of 1attack minions and do nothing but stall with healing/freeze/armor until you can Alex + burst her down.

Which is really quite effective. Maexxna has no face nukes and Hero Powers before doing anything else, so you just need to be able to heal for 7 each turn in order to sustain indefinitely. Putting a third minion down, however, means Maexxna starts sac'ing her weenie spiders and laying out rough shit like Sea Giants.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    "Don't play more than 2 minions" was for the strat where you force her board to be full of 1attack minions and do nothing but stall with healing/freeze/armor until you can Alex + burst her down.

Which is really quite effective. Maexxna has no face nukes and Hero Powers before doing anything else, so you just need to be able to heal for 7 each turn in order to sustain indefinitely. Putting a third minion down, however, means Maexxna starts sac'ing her weenie spiders and laying out rough shit like Sea Giants.
    I disagree. As long as the minions you put out are not threatening(meaning high attack low health) she will not try to kill them.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I disagree. As long as the minions you put out are not threatening(meaning high attack low health) she will not try to kill them.
    Exactly. For example she didn't ever attack my sea giant that I copied from her with faceless manipulator (for extra damage purposes). Just don't lay taunt minions there or stuff that buffs your minions.
    Last edited by Jiigeri; 2014-07-23 at 06:22 PM.