Shared spells of Enhancement and Elemental

I have seen a lot of people say that they dislike how much the damage dealers specs share spells, and I simply don't understand why.

I think that with hey having so different gameplay, it doesn't really matter that much the spell they use.

Why do you think it is bad? Is it just the rotational spells, or all the utility too?
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Personally if it's one rotational ability, I wouldn't mind but, we have a total of 5 rotational abilities( LB, CL, ES, FS, and FrS(If you consider that one rotational) in common. They may be used differently between specs but, it feel weird to me. It'd be like giving a Boomkin Rake and telling them to use it or having a Frost Mage use Arcane Barrage, it just doesn't feel right. Just my view on it, don't expect anyone to agree with me but, when it comes to Shamans I feel like Blizzard has a hard time or just puts in no effort towards giving Elemental and Enhancement unique abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

The shared rotational abilities are at an all-time low (LB/CL and Flame Shock). It really isn't a problem, especially when you consider how different LB/CL are for elemental and enhancement (and flame shock, too, when you consider AOE).

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    The shared rotational abilities are at an all-time low (LB/CL and Flame Shock). It really isn't a problem, especially when you consider how different LB/CL are for elemental and enhancement (and flame shock, too, when you consider AOE).
    Well yea they are cutting them back in WoD giving ES to Ele only but, when it comes to shared abilities I also think about how the talents aren't spec-specific it's either Ele/Enhance or just Resto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

Well, in my case I believe the reason I don't mind it, is that I see both specs having the same power source, witch is not the case on other classes, Well, can't say about paladins as I don't know too much of their spells.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman