Troubles Logging In.

Hello! Ever since the extended maintenance ended today(7/22) when I try to log in the blue bar gets to about 80 - 90% and I get disconnected. But it was working perfectly fine just last night. Any thoughts on a solution to this? Is it just temporary or did something go horribly horribly wrong? Please help.(:

Also, I have tried running a repair, deleting the WTF and Cache folders and turning on and off/deleting addons
    Last edited by retdreams; 2014-07-23 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by retdreams View Post
    Hello! Ever since the extended maintenance ended today(7/22) when I try to log in the blue bar gets to about 80 - 90% and I get disconnected. But it was working perfectly fine just last night. Any thoughts on a solution to this? Is it just temporary or did something go horribly horribly wrong? Please help.(:
    I am in the same boat as you. My guildys are on and they say that 3 of my characters are on at the same time.

Well I read a blue post that says they are looking into it and we aren't the only one having this problem.
    Relieved to see that it isn't my computer screwing up.

A couple of times when this has happened it has helped me to delete the C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\Cache folder. For example if that issue should've been fixed but it still happens, then I delete that cache and I can get in the game again.