Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Based on what you know of the poster above you, how do you imagine them in reality?

I imagine diddle is an Adonis of a human being with rippling muscles and an ass so buff and tight it could cut cigars. Seriously though, just based on the very limited knowledge you have of the poster how do you imagine them?

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine someone as a little bit of an arrogant person >.> Just a little. Ok. Here we go *Equips anti flame suit*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    You're batman!!!!!!

Also, I imagine you as a refrained person who thinks things through, and typically refrains from saying anything unless you've deemed it to be both significant and thought out. Not so much quiet as much as industrious with your words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    You're batman!!!!!!

Also, I imagine you as a refrained person who thinks things through, and typically refrains from saying anything unless you've deemed it to be both significant and thought out. Not so much quiet as much as industrious with your words.
    Quiet, intelligent, accented, opinionated. (I don't consider opinionated an insult)
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Quiet, intelligent, accented, opinionated.
    A wizard and I would totally be his apprentice.

A cultist. very shady. Do avoid.

Or a cat. Very cute. Do touch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    A cultist. very shady. Do avoid.

Or a cat. Very cute. Do touch.

A brilliant conductor of magnificent sympathies that bring tranquility in a world of utter chaos. A man that stands on what is right, not what is popular and is able to commit to great lengths for what he believes in despite the surly demeanor he portrays to others. Unfortunately, he is very susceptible to conspicuous chibi cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I imagine someone as a little bit of an arrogant person >.> Just a little. Ok. Here we go *Equips anti flame suit*
    spot on good sir, as far as conspicuous cultist goes I imagine a person whom heavily enjoys sarcasm and irony.
    Last edited by diddle; 2014-07-23 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    spot on good sir, as far as conspicuous cultist goes I imagine a person whom heavily enjoys sarcasm and irony.
    Based off your avatar I imagine you're the leader of some sort of rebellion on Mars.

Deleted
    You're a dick, but you're also way smarter than your surroundings so you think you've deserved to be one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fellow Texan who shares my views, so he;s ok in my book!

10+ Year Old Account
    A Sailor Moon fan.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    A guy who loves Doctor Who and makes sure none of his friends tell him spoilers but they do anyways.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Shucks.

@Falco Prone to barrel rolls, is a super cool mechanic IRL that makes mechs of war. On his free time he also makes sex androids in Japan.

10+ Year Old Account
    someone that likes cats

10+ Year Old Account
    Not certain if that is from FF, but I'll guess someone that likes the FF games enough to have that image to be their avatar, other than that, can't be sure. You have no sig. I am also guessing that you enjoy shooting by your username though.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Shucks.

@Falco Prone to barrel rolls, is a super cool mechanic IRL that makes mechs of war. On his free time he also makes sex androids in Japan.
    I uhh *bows before Conspicious Cultist*, I love you.

Do not use this post as the person above you.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Not certain if that is from FF, but I'll guess someone that likes the FF games enough to have that image to be their avatar, other than that, can't be sure. You have no sig. I am also guessing that you enjoy shooting by your username though.
    Likes the drop into the middle of a conversation between two people and throw his spears - I mean his words around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Likes the drop into the middle of a conversation between two people and throw his spears - I mean his words around.
    I think Mifuyne really loves anime and playing games. Probably seeks comfort in the furthest stretches from reality like many others around here. Values consistency and completeness. Fun and flair of Mifuyne's personality comes out in a variety of ways though is limited to mainstream hobbies. Very fitting personality for a gaming community.

Deleted
    based on his avatar alone (never bumped into him posting, sorry) I imagine Akraen to be a cheese hunter from South Carolina who uses spears to stalk and kill his prey. From his signature I would imagine him being a Biker with purple hair. So I guess he is proud south state Purple haird rocker, who at the week end likes to hunt Gorgonzola in the forest's of South Carolina!