Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I would say this is a person older than 20 who longs for the 80s and 90s hairstyles to come back! He probably works in math or IT.

Deleted
    Location.. weird A letter. Must be Scandinavian. Either a Viking or a commie. Hard to say anything about the avatar.. seems pretty neutral.

Conclusion. From Sweden, in hes or her 30s, likes spinning around till dizzy to get off, goes to therapy because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Someone in their 20's and loves my little pony and an avid gamer. Probably doesn't like rap music.

*this is for Cattaclysmic*

Deleted
    You're 40+ years old, you're divorced and your kids live with their mom. You're Christian and you spend your life being the nice guy but inside you're depressed and have low self-esteem. Your only thrill in life is to go on MMO-Champion and make random threads, but they're really just a subtle way to tell the online community about your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Location.. weird A letter. Must be Scandinavian. Either a Viking or a commie. Hard to say anything about the avatar.. seems pretty neutral.

Conclusion. From Sweden, in hes or her 30s, likes spinning around till dizzy to get off, goes to therapy because of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Someone in their 20's and loves my little pony and an avid gamer. Probably doesn't like rap music.

*this is for Cattaclysmic*
    Calling me Swedish? I have never felt so insulted. Danish master race!

Also in my 20's and like rap!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Tomatketchup is early 30's, likes to eat at Bennigan's and doesn't mind dressing up with balls on his chin.
    Id say he is below 20!

ok nm, someone else posted above.

uhhhmmmm....

idk, 25 and wants to be a sea captain.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    ok nm, someone else posted above.

uhhhmmmm....

idk, 25 and wants to be a sea captain.
    Someone who has little toleration for stupidity and a distaste political correctness.

I am a walking contradiction!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am a walking contradiction!
    You're 30-45 years old, your friends find you odd but entertaining. You can never be serious, because that would crush your perception of yourself as the funny guy, and thus the small identity that you have. This leads you to becoming anxious whenever something serious is brought up, not because you don't want to look like an idiot by spouting stupid arguments like Alex Jones, but because of your fear of being serious. You have no wife nor kids because you can't get a girl aroused by your shallow humor. This spooks you all the time. You come to MMO-Champion in order to try to be serious... but you can't. Because you have decided who you are. And you can't break that immersion.

You've also seen a man naked, been to a Turkish prison and enjoy gladiator movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    You're 30-45 years old, your friends find you odd but entertaining. You can never be serious, because that would crush your perception of yourself as the funny guy, and thus the small identity that you have. This leads you to becoming anxious whenever something serious is brought up, not because you don't want to look like an idiot by spouting stupid arguments like Alex Jones, but because of your fear of being serious. You have no wife nor kids because you can't get a girl aroused by your shallow humor. This spooks you all the time. You come to MMO-Champion in order to try to be serious... but you can't. Because you have decided who you are. And you can't break that immersion.

You've also seen a man naked, been to a Turkish prison and enjoy gladiator movies.
    All false except for the last 3. I am not sure if I should be insulted that you think I'm possibly in my 40s though lol. Fuck.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2014-07-23 at 07:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Tomatketchup

I'd guess twenty'ish, single. Curious, but stubborn once you settle on something (for better or worse), arrogant at times, but seem to keep it in check for the most part I reckon you're very into politics and gaming, probably not a sports fan.

Based on the very limited things I remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    You're 40+ years old, you're divorced and your kids live with their mom. You're Christian and you spend your life being the nice guy but inside you're depressed and have low self-esteem. Your only thrill in life is to go on MMO-Champion and make random threads, but they're really just a subtle way to tell the online community about your problems.
    So damn close dude. But i have never been married but instead live with my divorced sister and her kids. Still pretty eery how close you were. I'm also never depressed and my self esteem could use some work some days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never been married but instead live with his divorced sister and her kids. He has never been depressed but his self-esteem could use some work.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Fosters a deep-rooted but clandestine love of wooden shoes.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Fosters a deep-rooted but clandestine love of wooden shoes.
    Likes to pick sentences out of thin air and present them as facts.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    jackofwind is a dreamer, a fantasist, a creator of myriad worlds within the confines of their mind.

Also seems to be in the bloody beta.

Hmm. I have to admit, I imagine a well built (not neccessarily muscly) person with tattoos and liking motorbikes. And if female, has red hair.

Aaaaand I killed the thread. .___. I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2014-07-23 at 08:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    likes tatoos, motorbikes and redheads.

kills threads in his free time.
    Last edited by Sy; 2014-07-23 at 09:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    likes tatoos, motorbikes and redheads.

kills threads in his free time.
    I imagine you sitting in a dark room surrounded by thousands of pictures of anime and secretly plotting the downfall of your enemies while laughing hysterically..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    secretly plotting the downfall of your enemies while laughing hysterically..
    i dubbed it the S.O.C.U.T.E. project, and its primary goals are 1) the creation of draenei girls irl and 2) world domination. in that order.

don't use this post for the threads topic.