Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I imagine you sitting in a dark room surrounded by thousands of pictures of anime and secretly plotting the downfall of your enemies while laughing hysterically..
    You're gay. You're afraid of coming out and you wish you weren't gay. That's what I know about you.

I guess you have a low self-esteem.. but you seem like a nice guy so maybe you're that quiet guy in the group who's nice but is shy and not fully commited to most things.

I tend to think of Frozenbeef as "the cute one"..

Tomatketchup, you're 25+ male, have a degree/s from university, likes to be on the important side (as in not childish) in most subjects, can sometimes use the important part of you and turn it into dick-ish behaviour. ;)
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    I tend to think of Frozenbeef as "the cute one"..

Tomatketchup, you're 25+ male, have a degree/s from university, likes to be on the important side (as in not childish) in most subjects, can sometimes use the important part of you and turn it into dick-ish behaviour.
    I assume that this paticular "Aspect of Death" kills people with muscles, brawns and colgate smiles.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I assume that this paticular "Aspect of Death" kills people with muscles, brawns and colgate smiles.
    You're a person who used to have nothing to do, but now you do. Maybe a parent? Or very many studies?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    You're a person who used to have nothing to do, but now you do. Maybe a parent? Or very many studies?
    Currently I have absolutely nothing to do since I've got my vacation. And I'm a teacher, so close'ish regarding the parent thing I suppose.
    However, in the broad spectrum; you aren't far off.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Hahah.. Thanks I guess.

You know too much... Tom Hardy so nice

Everything Nice needs chocolate milk to maintain herself, therefor daily she fills her bathtub with chocolate milk and sits there eating chocolate cookies and drinking Oboy chocolate milk. In the kichen she uses a hammer to open things, and keep cutting herself with knifes trying to prepair food.

As seen from the post history, the person above me seems very jolly, deals with people easily (at least online) and cares about the feelings of others.
    EDIT: This was referring to @Everything Nice. About Aspect of Death, he seems to have an obsession with having big muscles. But his post history makes me think he's not a regular annoying jock but a nice person.
    Last edited by Dsonsion; 2014-07-26 at 04:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    As seen from the post history, the person above me seems very jolly, deals with people easily (at least online) and cares about the feelings of others.
    EDIT: This was referring to @Everything Nice. About Aspect of Death, he seems to have an obsession with having big muscles. But his post history makes me think he's not a regular annoying jock but a nice person.
    I don't know his avatar but it looks like a mix from a medival game and some jedi stuff.

So i guess your room is full of light sabers, spears and swords with some classical medic robes / jedi robes like Yoda has.
    Probably looks badass like the guy in his profile picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Aspect of Death is made of muscles and has greased up sexy muscley wrestling parties on a biweekly basis attended by The Rock, Tom Hardy and Hugh Jackman.
    The image inside my mind atm is glorious...

P.S please don't do me again, my ego can only take 1 beating QQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Frozen huh? Wears a golden jeweled crown and likes to kidnap princesses probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Frozen huh? Wears a golden jeweled crown and likes to kidnap princesses probably.
    Feels like a closet fan of horror games. Honestly don't know anything about Fyre except for the posts I've seen in this thread XD

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    Feels like a closet fan of horror games. Honestly don't know anything about Fyre except for the posts I've seen in this thread XD
    Thats nyan cat split up or something right? Not much i can tell o_o

Uhhh likes cats irl?

10+ Year Old Account
    This could get ugly very fast UM, let see

PKM can't really see their Avatar, but based on their response to the poster above him I imagine a lot of KY Tissues near the bed for late at night!

J/K haha that is my best guess

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    This could get ugly very fast UM, let see

PKM can't really see their Avatar, but based on their response to the poster above him I imagine a lot of KY Tissues near the bed for late at night!

J/K haha that is my best guess
    MS is writing a novel in his spare time. It is about the horror humanity goes through when all plant life growing noises are amplified by 1 billion times some how, possibly by a science lab mishap. Those crazy scientists!.

Other than that, he collect his toenails in various jars, each labelled by toe first, then date of drop, and his favourite food is rice bubbles without milk.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

15+ Year Old Account
    Literally a cheese sandwich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Likes to work at night and talks on IRC's while at work because there is fuck else to do.
    Hey everyone

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tomatoketchup is the type of guy that is the funny man of the group. Also the designated driver as he does not let his wackiness lead him to irrational decisions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    Likes to work at night and talks on IRC's while at work because there is fuck else to do.
    Too bad I work days now and have no access to IRC @ my new job! :-p

FOILED AGAIN

@ THE Bigzoman: Clearly resides in an anime; stereotypical strong guy that is really a wuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Too bad I work days now and have no access to IRC @ my new job! :-p

FOILED AGAIN

@ THE Bigzoman: Clearly resides in an anime; stereotypical strong guy that is really a wuss.
    I sadly do not know you well enough