Page 1 of 2
LastLast

3 / 3 Heroic naxx

Finally killed all bosses on heroic in naxxramas

- - - Updated - - -

If any one need help, just scream out loud

You made an account to post that? Alright then.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    You made an account to post that? Alright then.
    Everyone's gotta start somewhere.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

zoolock first 2, hunter with third
    Be feared, or be fuel

It was disappointingly easy tbh, I expected more than an hour of content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Several threads on the front page already with Naxx strats and discussion in it.

Was this really necessary?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    I got lucky with Anub, even got it on first kill. Was playing my Frost Mage deck and he played the minion that summons a random of mine when it dies. Did some Frost AoE and stuff and it died and I got Deathwing out! Had Faceless Manipulator on hand so why not, got two Deathwing! And he dies two turns later.

EDIT: Grand Widow Faerlina just killed herself in Heroic by using Hellfire.
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2014-07-23 at 06:49 AM.

I think I'll be satisfied with normal mode clear, haha ... Anub'rekhan crushed me 4 or 5 times before I got him (well, once he narrowly beat me - rest he crushed me).

I would like to clear it all but honestly I just don't play it enough to have many good cards or, more importantly, a good understanding of how the different heroes/decks really work.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I think I'll be satisfied with normal mode clear, haha ... Anub'rekhan crushed me 4 or 5 times before I got him (well, once he narrowly beat me - rest he crushed me).

I would like to clear it all but honestly I just don't play it enough to have many good cards or, more importantly, a good understanding of how the different heroes/decks really work.
    You can do the first two bosses on heroic using a modified version of Trump's cheap mage deck (a few commons and rares, but no epics or legendaries).

For Maexxna, I threw together a spell-heavy mage deck with a bunch of battlecry minions - owls for silences and earthen ring healers are very good cards against her, as are argent commanders. Again no epics or legendaries.

Handlock, Zoo, modified freeze mage, gg.

Maexxna is easily defeated on heroic with a basics priest deck with wild pyromancers and ironbeak owls and battlcry summon minions (like dragonling mechanic), and of course a ton of spells to trigger the pyromancers.

Deleted
    are you athene or not??????

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used control a control paladin for Anub, zoo warlock for Widow and unleash the hounds hunter for Maexxna. Was fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Several threads on the front page already with Naxx strats and discussion in it.

Was this really necessary?

Why bump it if you don't think it's necessary?

I'm part of the vicious circle now

Beat Maexxna HC just now with a lock deck lol... Put chargers in it + healers, so spammed him with damage while healing myself and making sure he only has 1 atk minions on the field or with RNG even 0 (the egg), beat it with 2 health remaining

Deleted
    fairly OP heropowers I must say summon 4 - 4 for 2 mana lolwut

Did anub with aggro lock, maexxna with facehunter and i havent come to faerlina yet but she will fall soon enough.

One thing that bothers me quite alot is that there is no possibility of going second! I want the coin damn it!
    Last edited by mmocdd0538594c; 2014-07-23 at 07:10 PM.

Just got back from work, 1 shot everything except heroic Maexxna with zoo. Used face hunter to kill Maexxna, lot of fun, now to explore the new cards!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpp View Post
    to be honest, its bound to be easy...you cant tune them like you could with a game with less rng in it.

and we just got one of five wings open + playing normal, challenge and heroic without some guide or deck that someone else build for you take way more then 1 hour time...so quit whining befor youve seen it all.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It took me awhile with my warrior deck. For Maexxna I put a bunch of owls, archers and other low cost battle cry minions in my deck. This way I could poke at her slowly, while silencing the billion death rattles. Eventually I got board control and won, but it took awhile. At least with warrior, I am sure it would be easier with some other decks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpp View Post
    It really depends on your collection. I have had 0 luck with getting cards since I got in the beta. You could take a smelly dump in my collection and no one would notice the difference. Maexxna HC is giving me a headache right now because I have to deal not only with the RNG of card draw, but also having to deal with second-hand cards overall.