Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    That new episode....just wow...

They destroyed 3 walkers with a obsolete machine.
    so the empire just always sucked?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    No one else was excited to see rex again?
    I loved Rex in clone wars
    I hope they dont just kill him off right away

10+ Year Old Account
    That new episode....just wow...

They destroyed 3 walkers with a obsolete machine.
    Don't forget the Force...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

i wonder if they'll tie the inquisators into anything in the future or if they'lll just be forgotten as relics created to sell toys for a show used to fill in time before a new one.

would be interesting if the reason they arent in the original trilogy is because they ended up breaking off from the empire, forming their own dark side faction. maybe theyre the proto knights of ren
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    New episode:
    http://shrani.si/f/10/14/2ZlZ28kb/2-dudges.png
    More of a intro for new characters.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I really liked the Seventh Sister, hopefully she doesn't end up being just another season fodder villain.

10+ Year Old Account
    New episode is interesting. It shows the inventor of this:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/A/SF-...ng_starfighter

New episode is interesting. It shows the inventor of this:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/A/SF-...ng_starfighter
    While turning it into deus ex super-weapon that literally undermines entire end battle of RotJ. With couple of those they could've dealt with whole Imperial fleet in matters of minutes. And there was a whole squadron of them.

It's the first Rebels episode I can't find myself liking.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    The "B" in B-wing stands for beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    While turning it into deus ex super-weapon that literally undermines entire end battle of RotJ. With couple of those they could've dealt with whole Imperial fleet in matters of minutes. And there was a whole squadron of them.

The ships the B-wing goes against in this episode of Rebels are Arquitens-class Imperial light cruisers, which are completely useless, total garbage. They have no shields, and quite frankly a single Imperial-class Star Destroyer could take out a hundred of them. There were 33 Imperial Star Destoyers, a couple Victory-class Star Destroyers as well as the Executor, a Super Star Destoyer, in the Battle of Endor. Not to mention this was a prototype B-wing, so it's weapons in this episode were a one-off.

This episode doesn't undermine the Battle of Endor in any way or form. If you're not liking the episode, then that's for something completely different than actual facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post

That does not really undermine the Battle of Endor. The absence of the B-Wing's "super-weapon" can easily be explain. As Sydänyö pointed out, the B-Wing we saw was a prototype. The use of the combined lasers drained the fighter's hyperdrive. Not a good thing for the Rebels who were using hit & run tactics during the Galactic Civil War. They needed mobile and autonomous bombers to quickly attack and retreat. We can assume that they did not succeed or did not have the ressources to correct that problem, so they decided to ditch the "super-weapon" in favor of a greater autonomy.

That being said, this was not the best episode of the series, although it gave us some good insight on Hera's past and motivations. I also liked that little, rotund calamari engineer. I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Very good episode. In fact, one of my favorite of this season so far. It is action packed and funny. I loved the interractions between Kanan, Rex, Ezra, Sato and even Chopper.

An exemple :

But the funniest part is when Ezra shoots Rex and Kanan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baby episode

the recent one kind of felt hollow to me.

man ashoka was so god damn cool last episode.

i got goosebumps when she grabbed the lightsaber and used the force to make it turn off.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Are ashoka's lightsabers white or silver.

Also kind of feeling kanan and hera are slowly moving towards a romantic relationship the more i watch the episodes again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Are ashoka's lightsabers white or silver.
    They're white, as far as I can tell, and apparently this is to reflect the fact that she is an unaffiliated force user.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    The thing about the EU is that it gives us so much information on stuff like lightsaber crystals, which means ignoring the EU and simply making everything in the movies and series canon is so, so, so goddamn asinine.

Anyways, the EU tells us a few things; white crystals were also used by the Imperial Knights who neither were Jedi nor used the Dark Side. Crystals also have specific properties, and that typically affects the way you use the lightsaber. Purple, for example, is supposedly very hard to master, and thus used typically only by very skilled people. And, certain colors, like purple and most likely white as well, are very, very rare nowadays. So, where Ahsoka found two white crystals... Who knows.

But Filoni (and I watched the interview by the way, where he explains the color choice) most likely knows absolutely nothing about the Imperial Knights, and absolutely nothing of the events during the Old Republic when the crystals were found on Ilum and so on. He just had this whim "hey let's make her blades white" and that's it.

A bit like Sam Jackson decided Mace Windu needs a purple lightsaber and suddenly he's using a purple lightsaber.

Amazing way to make shit canon. Right? Just have some random whim or have some random guy decide something. Screw the EU that actually has extensive lore and information and backstory and stuff like that.