Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    They better be quick. Because Maul knows where is Obi Wan and is probably already on his way to Tatooine. But the Rebels know one person who knows where to find Kenobi: Bail Organa. When they go to Tatooine, I hope we will get a cameo of Luke. I could also see Maul or Ezra getting infos on the whereabouts of Kenobi in Mos Espa. Maybe from Watto?
    I'm not exactly a SW fan so my knowledge from the EU is very limited, but I'm familiar with the canon.
    Even still, how can we be so sure Bail Organa actually knows where Obi-Wan is? Like, it'd make sense for him to but seeing the importance of Obi-Wan staying under the radar it seems an unnecesary risk.
    Also quite curious that all the holocron showed them was Obi-Wan. Not in regard to Maul's desire, but that of Ezra. Why did he see Obi-Wan instead of Anakin, who is the actual key to the Sith's destruction.

I'd like to go ahead and theorise that Ezra needed to see Obi-Wan as well so that he can go there and stop Maul from doing whatever he plans to (obviously kill Obi-Wan), so Obi-Wan can actually go ahead and do his part in the prophecy regarding the Chosen One (introduce Luke to the Force). Would be the most convenient way to make both Ezra and Kanan's existence relevant in the grand scheme of things.

Also worth noting is that both had half the information required to see the bigger picture. Maul actually saw Obi-Wan, but not where he was, whereas Ezra did see the location (twin suns), but not Obi-Wan himself. Kinda weird, since both actually vocally expressed what they saw. Perhaps they weren't able to hear what the other said. In the end, Maul has the upper hand because he identified the twin suns as Tatooine because of The Phantom Menace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I'm not exactly a SW fan so my knowledge from the EU is very limited, but I'm familiar with the canon.
    Even still, how can we be so sure Bail Organa actually knows where Obi-Wan is? Like, it'd make sense for him to but seeing the importance of Obi-Wan staying under the radar it seems an unnecesary risk.
    In the end of RotS, Bail, Yoda and Obi Wan decide what they will do with the twins. Yoda tells Obi Wan to send Luke to his family on Tatooine (the Lars) and Obi Wan replies that he will keep watch on the boy. Bail knows.

Also quite curious that all the holocron showed them was Obi-Wan. Not in regard to Maul's desire, but that of Ezra. Why did he see Obi-Wan instead of Anakin, who is the actual key to the Sith's destruction.
    The holocrons showed Obi Wan because of Luke. There's no Anakin now. There's only Vader. He can't be the key to the Sith's destruction Ezra is seeking. It's only because of Luke that Vader turned against Palpatine in the end.

I'd like to go ahead and theorise that Ezra needed to see Obi-Wan as well so that he can go there and stop Maul from doing whatever he plans to (obviously kill Obi-Wan), so Obi-Wan can actually go ahead and do his part in the prophecy regarding the Chosen One (introduce Luke to the Force). Would be the most convenient way to make both Ezra and Kanan's existence relevant in the grand scheme of things.
    That's what I believe as well.

Also worth noting is that both had half the information required to see the bigger picture. Maul actually saw Obi-Wan, but not where he was, whereas Ezra did see the location (twin suns), but not Obi-Wan himself. Kinda weird, since both actually vocally expressed what they saw. Perhaps they weren't able to hear what the other said. In the end, Maul has the upper hand because he identified the twin suns as Tatooine because of The Phantom Menace.
    They were not even aware of Kanan's presence. There was much going on, a lot of noise too. So they didn't hear what the other was saying. Besides, it's not only that they got each of the information. The problem is that they forgot much of it and that it was all scrambled in their heads.

But yeah, Maul has the upper hand. That is why it would be nice if Bail showed up to tell Ezra and Kanan where Obi Wan is. Afterall, the survival of a Jedi Master is a big thing, and that info would be passed out to the Rebellion leadership, like Bail. Organa knows how crucial Kenobi's survival is, so he could tell them where to go so that they could warn and protect him. Not that he should need much protection...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    In the end of RotS, Bail, Yoda and Obi Wan decide what they will do with the twins. Yoda tells Obi Wan to send Luke to his family on Tatooine (the Lars) and Obi Wan replies that he will keep watch on the boy. Bail knows.

The holocrons showed Obi Wan because of Luke. There's no Anakin now. There's only Vader. He can't be the key to the Sith's destruction Ezra is seeking. It's only because of Luke that Vader turned against Palpatine in the end.
    Bail does know that yes, but how can he be so certain Obi-Wan didn't change location in the meantime or something like that. I know it's kinda grasping at straws but still, it will be interesting to see how they locate him.

Well isn't that the key element of Vader's character: That there's still good in him? Luke could've never brought Anakin back if he was truly destroyed. Something that appears to be permanently lost just because Vader is supressing it by denying its further existence doesn't mean it's actually gone. Despite that I guess what you're saying makes sense, but is imo an oversight from the creators.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Bail does know that yes, but how can he be so certain Obi-Wan didn't change location in the meantime or something like that. I know it's kinda grasping at straws but still, it will be interesting to see how they locate him.

Well isn't that the key element of Vader's character: That there's still good in him? Luke could've never brought Anakin back if he was truly destroyed. Something that appears to be permanently lost just because Vader is supressing it by denying its further existence doesn't mean it's actually gone. Despite that I guess what you're saying makes sense, but is imo an oversight from the creators.
    Since Obi Wan said he would be on Tatooine to keep an eye on Luke, then there's no reason he should be elsewhere. Unless the Lars moved from Tatooine. However, since the holocrons showed a desert planet with twin suns, Bail would know Obi Wan is still on that planet.

Since the only way Vader would return to the Light Side is through Luke, then there is no reason for the holocrons to show Vader. Since Luke doesn't know yet he is Force sensitive, yet alone that he is Vader's son, there's no reason to show Luke. At this time, the key to destroying the Sith lies in Obi Wan's hands. There's no oversight by the show's creators. In this case.

However, there's another variable in the equation : Maul. Maul said that he was seeking hope. He was shown Obi Wan. Why? If he was looking for revenge against Kenobi, he would have seen his location (instead, Ezra saw it) and he would not have been shocked to learn he was still alive. What "hope" was Maul seeking? Or maybe there's no hope for Maul and he saw only the answer to Ezra's question. Afterall, at first, he saw nothing in the holocrons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Kristian Harloff of Collider Movies is talking about the possibility that Sabine is the Child of Satine and Obi-Wan. If so then maybe Rey is the child of Ezra and Sabine... Interesting.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

? Been canon since the Clone Wars

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Kristian Harloff of Collider Movies is talking about the possibility that Sabine is the Child of Satine and Obi-Wan. If so then maybe Rey is the child of Ezra and Sabine... Interesting.
    That seems ridiculous
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If we are talking about possibilities then Rey is Chewy's daughter, hence he liked her.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

No.
    Rey will be luke's daughter.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Highly unlikely. There was once a love affair between Obi-Wan and Satine when he was a padawan. However, when they meet again in Clone Wars, it was never shown that they really rekindled their love. Yes, there was friendship and even some affection between the two, but their relation was shown as mostly platonic. It's only in her agony that Satine confessed her love for Obi-Wan. I may be wrong though. Now let's suppose that something did happened between the two. That means that Satine hid her girl from Obi-Wan and other Mandalorians and that Sabine was about one or two years old when Satine died. The problem is that Sabine was raised in Clan Wren, which is part of Clan Vizsla, the mortal enemy of Duchess Satine. That would make no sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    ? Been canon since the Clone Wars
    I was really hoping Maul would still be holding it...

Anyway; Kind of liked the last episode.
    Maul managed to be a badass without turning on his saber in the beginning...
    Not exactly liking the way they are taking him in the end. :/

But hey,... "we all know how Rebels ends", just like we did it with Rogue One.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I was really hoping Maul would still be holding it...

Anyway; Kind of liked the last episode.
    Maul managed to be a badass without turning on his saber in the beginning...
    Not exactly liking the way they are taking him in the end. :/

But hey,... "we all know how Rebels ends", just like we did it with Rogue One.
    It's like that couple in a bad relationship.

You know how its going to end but now you get to see what happens.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    It's like that couple in a bad relationship.

You know how its going to end but now you get to see what happens.
    It's like a blon... err the sun.
    You know you shouldn't be looking at it cause it's bad for you. But you just can't look away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    It ends were it began. A desert planet, with twin suns.
    The fanboy within me still hopes they will have a beer and let bygoners be bygoners.
    Or that Maul will actually go down doing something good for once... i'm hopeless, i know.

Heck,... the one thing that has been bothering me is actually what his motivation in Rebels is.
    It seems to be all over the place...

I wonder if... in order to destroy the Sith, the Jedi must die also? In the latest SW movie, there were no Jedi or Sith, just a cult led by Snoke, no Darth nothing.

Deleted
    Star Wars: Rebels + Star Wars: Rogue One spoilers..
    The Ghost, the Rebels ship is in Rogue One movie and they called out the name of “General Syndulla” which would be Hera?

"Spoiler" pic

Look bottom left
    The picture is in the trailer to Rogue One..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUXPjF3lEM4
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-12-20 at 05:43 PM.

Looks fine to me. Just more light hearted.

so hera lives at least to rogue one.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    My reaction