Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I've done some more research, and it seems that the actress voicing Ahsoka in French [URL="http://www.starwars-holonet.com/informations/10081--starwars-rebels-retour-personnage-the-clone-wars.html"]has been hired to voice Fulcrum[/URL]. She even wrote "Ahsoka Tano, disguised as Fulcrum" in her online resume. However, that [URL="ww.rsdoublage.com/comedien-152-Luccioni-Olivia.html"]entry has been removed[/URL]. Of course. So I think I have to change my opinion on the subject : Fulcrum may very well be Ahsoka Tano afterall. Even though her hologram does not look like a Togruta. We'll have to wait for Season 2.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Ok, I've done some more research, and it seems that the actress voicing Ahsoka in French [URL="http://www.starwars-holonet.com/informations/10081--starwars-rebels-retour-personnage-the-clone-wars.html"]has been hired to voice Fulcrum[/URL]. She even wrote "Ahsoka Tano, disguised as Fulcrum" in her online resume. However, that [URL="ww.rsdoublage.com/comedien-152-Luccioni-Olivia.html"]entry has been removed[/URL]. Of course. So I think I have to change my opinion on the subject : Fulcrum may very well be Ahsoka Tano afterall. Even though her hologram does not look like a Togruta. We'll have to wait for Season 2.

Not really. [url]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-eDx86IQAAkaZE.jpg[/url] From insider. So Yeah, big finale.

Although, I am worried.

Darth vader is confirmed to make an appearance. Someone is gonna die. Tarkin came in and two characters die. Vader is a major villain, and they need make him feel threatening. ashoka might not make it. Bil organa doesnt die till episode 4.

If vader enters the fight. Someone is going to die.
    Last edited by eillas; 2015-02-25 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post

Not really. [url]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-eDx86IQAAkaZE.jpg[/url] From insider. So Yeah, big finale.

Although, I am worried.

Darth vader is confirmed to make an appearance. Someone is gonna die. Tarkin came in and two characters die. Vader is a major villain, and they need make him feel threatening. ashoka might not make it. Bil organa doesnt die till episode 4.

If vader enters the fight. Someone is going to die.
    I thought the last episode was the finale. Glad I was mistaken.

I would be more worried about Kanan. He's en route for Mustafar, where Jedi are sent to die. What Jedi we all know died on Mustafar? Anakin Skywalker. From a certain point of view... I would not be surprised to see Darth Vader on that planet. Another Jedi may die, as you say. For real, or from a certain point of view... Although a meeting between Ahsoka and Vader would be thrilling.

I thought the last episode was the finale. Glad I was mistaken.

I would be more worried about Kanan. He's en route for Mustafar, where Jedi are sent to die. What Jedi we all know died on Mustafar? Anakin Skywalker. From a certain point of view... I would not be surprised to see Darth Vader on that planet. Another Jedi may die, as you say. For real, or from a certain point of view... Although a meeting between Ahsoka and Vader would be thrilling.
    indeed.
    also han solo is appearing in the next season with twice as many episodes.

Well tonight is the season finale.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just saw the season finale.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL. Fulcrum really is Ahsoka. The Inquisitor; dead. The rebellion just got a lot larger. Vader has entered the game.

I want Season 2 to come NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyinh View Post
    I just saw the season finale.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL. Fulcrum really is Ahsoka. The Inquisitor; dead. The rebellion just got a lot larger. Vader has entered the game.

I want Season 2 to come NOW.
    Holy shit that was an impressive ending.

I dont believe that is the last of the Inquisitor. I dont trust that he died. I mean we saw Darth Maul die, and he came back.
    But ahsoka tano and Darth vader, plus han for season 2. Yus!

- - - Updated - - -

Things we can learn from the finale

Lorthal will still be a place

With Darth vader there. It's gonna turn ugly.

Ahsoka wields a white lightsaber.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow....that episode could be easy made into a movie. Also did the clone troppers just turn into *roger roger* dudes ?

http://shrani.si/f/y/zB/1EZX3tBB/random112122323.png
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Wow....that episode could be easy made into a movie. Also did the clone troppers just turn into *roger roger* dudes ?

http://shrani.si/f/y/zB/1EZX3tBB/random112122323.png
    These are stormtroopers. Different people. Some troopers are clone like in the Vaders fist. But the Stormtroopers always were incompetant.

Ok up to the finale I've enjoyed but haven't been overjoyed by Rebels. After Clone Wars the show seemed to have a slower pace, smaller scale not quite as gorgeous animation and a less serious tone than it's predecessor. After the finale, I am firmly and completely on board.

"Fire Across the Galaxy" represented everything I LOVE about Star Wars. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, geeking out to what seemed like amazing scene after amazing scene. The Star Destroyers looked great, the fights were so much better than in previous episodes and the big reveals at the end were definitely deserving of several HOLY SHIT! moments.

I was so fucking pumped after the end, not just because of what I had just seen but for what is about to come. This show is about to change in a huge way, nothing can ever be the same now. I hope they're finally done with Lothal and can get on to bigger things in more interesting places. I still don't like some of the art style choices they have made during this show, I hardly recognized "Fulcrum" although I know time changes things, she just didn't look right to me. I'm hoping that with the success of this season and the lead up to the new movies more time and money will be put into Rebels to bring it closer to the cinematic perfection that Clone Wars achieved.

Consider me overjoyed, because that show tonight ladies and gentlemen....was Star Wars.

I was so happy at the end of the last episode!

I woudl have been very disappointed if Fulcrum was Leia or Mon Motha, and was hoping upon all hope that it was Ahsoka. The cancelling of Clone Wars left a bitter taste in my mouth mainly because Ahsoka's story was unfinished. Including her made me very happy.

I am speculating that Ahsoka will fight Vader, and Vader will kill her.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I was so happy at the end of the last episode!

I woudl have been very disappointed if Fulcrum was Leia or Mon Motha, and was hoping upon all hope that it was Ahsoka. The cancelling of Clone Wars left a bitter taste in my mouth mainly because Ahsoka's story was unfinished. Including her made me very happy.

I am speculating that Ahsoka will fight Vader, and Vader will kill her.
    Yeah I really want to those two to meet. Even though I never watched Clone Wars I know who she is.

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    The good thing about cartoons is that they can have any character they want as a regular. It's not like they have to pay tons of money to a specific famous voice actors for that stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incredible finale for a good first season. It's the first season, and the show is already at the level of Clone Wars. Its detractors believed it would be too childish... Well, I think that the last few episodes proved them wrong.

I'm kinda sad that the Inquisitor is dead. He was a great villain. That fight made me think of the Maul-Jinn-Kenobi fight in TPM. Even the location looked like it. Who else smiled when that imperial officer recommanded Tarkin to evacuate ? Fulcrum really was Ahsoka Tano afterall, and I like her grown-up design. It seems she remained a "Jedi" afterall, since she is carrying two lightsabers.

I don't know how to feel about Vader though. It's a big, strong addition to the show, and it will be hard for our team to win. I mean, they must not win easily or Vader could look foolish. I expect next season will be an "Empire Strikes Back" season : the Empire will win on Lothal and our team will be forced to flee, with maybe a loss or two.

I would love to see Ahsoka confronting Vader (even if it's a death sentence). I wonder if she knows about him? The only ones who know are Yoda, Obi-Wan and Bail Organa. Maybe Organa told her? Or maybe Vader will reveal it to Ahsoka himself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    No it's not. Tarkin is an irrelevant muff.
    Tarkin was a Captain in the Republic army who was already in the good graces of Palpatine. He was promoted to Admiral midway through the Clone Wars, and promoted to Moff near the end of it.

He was so hardline in his own ideology that he had no respect for any Jedi except for Anakin Skywalker after their ordeal on Lola Sayu. Anakin was A general in the Republic Army and was technically above him in rank at the time. But when the Empire was founded, Tarkin was Elevated to Grand Moff by Palpatine, which governs an entire sector of the Galaxy as Governor.

As far as we know of, Anakin never advanced in rank in the military, General was already a high station, but Grand Moff outranks it by a large margin.

As far as Tarkin was concerned, he outranked Vader, as Vader was no longer part of a Jedi Assembly and only had military standing left aside from his relation with the Emperor.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Incredible finale for a good first season. It's the first season, and the show is already at the level of Clone Wars. Its detractors believed it would be too childish... Well, I think that the last few episodes proved them wrong.

I'm kinda sad that the Inquisitor is dead. He was a great villain. That fight made me think of the Maul-Jinn-Kenobi fight in TPM. Even the location looked like it. Who else smiled when that imperial officer recommanded Tarkin to evacuate ? Fulcrum really was Ahsoka Tano afterall, and I like her grown-up design. It seems she remained a "Jedi" afterall, since she is carrying two lightsabers.

I don't know how to feel about Vader though. It's a big, strong addition to the show, and it will be hard for our team to win. I mean, they must not win easily or Vader could look foolish. I expect next season will be an "Empire Strikes Back" season : the Empire will win on Lothal and our team will be forced to flee, with maybe a loss or two.

I would love to see Ahsoka confronting Vader (even if it's a death sentence). I wonder if she knows about him? The only ones who know are Yoda, Obi-Wan and Bail Organa. Maybe Organa told her? Or maybe Vader will reveal it to Ahsoka himself?
    I would think logically that Bail's told her, but I would also think that storytelling wise, it'd be better if he didn't even if that wouldn't make complete sense so we can actually SEE her reaction to the revelation, which would no doubt be absolutely crushing.

I do wonder, is this cannon? I mean by the time Luke Skywalker comes along they all would have to be dead (Ahsoka, Kanan, Ezra) or else it wouldn't tie up.

What I hope to see in S2:
    -What is Obi-wan and Yoda doing, and other remaining Jedi if any.
    -Darth Vader actually fighting
    -Emperor evil speech
    -No more Chopper.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    I do wonder, is this cannon? I mean by the time Luke Skywalker comes along they all would have to be dead (Ahsoka, Kanan, Ezra) or else it wouldn't tie up.

What I hope to see in S2:
    -What is Obi-wan and Yoda doing, and other remaining Jedi if any.
    -Darth Vader actually fighting
    -Emperor evil speech
    -No more Chopper.
    Its canon. So they probably did die
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    I would think logically that Bail's told her, but I would also think that storytelling wise, it'd be better if he didn't even if that wouldn't make complete sense so we can actually SEE her reaction to the revelation, which would no doubt be absolutely crushing.
    Indeed.

VADER : "It has been a long time... Snips."
    AHSOKA : "No... It can't be... Anakin..."
    VADER : "Read in your heart. You will know it is true"
    AHSOKA : "You... Murderer! How could you? All our friends! And the children!"
    VADER : "You were right Ahsoka. You were right to leave the Order. The Jedi were corrupt and had lost their way. Only the Empire can bring back peace and order in the galaxy! Your rebel friends are only bringing more chaos and sufferings. Leave them! Join me! Let us work together again!
    AHSOKA : "You are not my master. Anakin died with the other Jedi. He died with Master Windu, with Plo Koon or Aayla Secura, the day he fell to the Dark Side. I will never join you, Lord Vader!

Or something like that. During the ensueing fight, Vader would be taunting Ahsoka and tempting her to the Dark Side. And then she would die.