Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    And the younglings!
    Fixed that for you.

Those poor younglings...

So I watched the series on demand to see what the hypes all about. Its very well done. I just dont like the "laser swords" Its starwars, should all be lightsabers lol. Cant get used to the sharp tips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    So I watched the series on demand to see what the hypes all about. Its very well done. I just dont like the "laser swords" Its starwars, should all be lightsabers lol. Cant get used to the sharp tips.
    I don't know. To me, they look more like how they did in the original trilogy.

"Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    It's nice to see he wants to see Ahsoka to the big screen but, it's more or less impossible. I mean, it's obvious she dies, along with the entire main cast of SW Rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    It's nice to see he wants to see Ahsoka to the big screen but, it's more or less impossible. I mean, it's obvious she dies, along with the entire main cast of SW Rebels.
    Well, they could make that when she finds out about Anakin, she exiles herself, sort of.. like yoda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should they all die? I understand for Kanan and Ezra, because Yoda said Luke was the last Jedi. Even then, they may find a way around this. Afterall, it's not like Yoda had a lot of contacts with other Jedi in his swamp on Dagobah. Technically, Kanan and Ezra are no Jedi either. Kanan is still a padawan. So Luke remains the "last Jedi". For the others (Hera, Zeb, Sabine, even Chopper), I don't see why they should die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should they all die? I understand for Kanan and Ezra, because Yoda said Luke was the last Jedi. Even then, they may find a way around this. Afterall, it's not like Yoda had a lot of contacts with other Jedi in his swamp on Dagobah. Technically, Kanan and Ezra are no Jedi either. Kanan is still a padawan. So Luke remains the "last Jedi". For the others (Hera, Zeb, Sabine, even Chopper), I don't see why they should die.
    Very good point out to technicality, perhaps Yoda doesn't consider them true Jedi due to not being brought under proper initiation as Knights like he did with Luke?

For all we know, Kanan and Ezra are officially the only Master Skilled Padawan in the universe, and yet are not technically Jedi. Perhaps, even Grey Jedi by the end of it all?
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    i think it has been a pretty good 1st season, it did start off a bit meh, but it got a lot more grim instead of always being'' lol gud guise win''. a large problem i have with it though is how they have decided (for whatever reason) to use the same voice actors for several characters, sure most of the time its just minor characters such as stormtroopers, but when you have those in the same scene its just too much

hope this comes on netflix at some point, so i can watch it

Because they aren't in the original trilogy. So what happened to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    No it's not. Tarkin is an irrelevant muff. That's why he dies like a little bitch.
    Grand Muff Tarkin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they aren't in the original trilogy. So what happened to them?
    They are not fighting at the same place as Luke, Han and Leia? You have an Empire encompassing almost the entire galaxy, with several thousands of systems each populated by billions of inhabitants (or at least several millions). It is facing a rebellion that is giving it some problems, in fact big enough to spark a war called the Galactic Civil War. In RotJ, it is large enough to oppose a fleet of ships as big as the Mon Cal cruisers. Can you imagine the number of people necessary, outside the fighters, to provide the ressources and funds needed to maintain such a fleet and all the other operations throughout the galaxy? The Rebel Alliance must count millions of members. So yeah, it is perfectly possible that the crew of the Ghost never met the Falcon's, or were at the other side of the galaxy in the few events covered by the movie.

holy shit only just seen episode 14 and im so glad they brought back ahsoka !! i was so happy at the end of that episode she was my favourite character in the clone wars. but darth vader ? i thought it was taking place after the clone wars was over so darth vader would be dead, no ? or im i in the wrong time frame

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Darth Vader did not exist during the Clone Wars. Darth Vader was created as the Clone Wars ended. During the Clone Wars, he was the Jedi Anakin Skywalker. He does not die until decades after the Clone Wars
    ahh i was getting my timeline mixed up lol.

anyone have any idea when rebels is comming back?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    ahh i was getting my timeline mixed up lol.

anyone have any idea when rebels is comming back?
    Season 2

On October 2, 2014, the series was renewed for a second season. On January 30, 2015, it was confirmed by Freddie Prinze, Jr. that the second season will contain "nearly twice as many episodes" as season one. On March 3, 2015, Sarah Michelle Gellar joined the cast for season two.

Probaly not untill May. In worst care scenario in october.

On December 11, 2014, it was announced that the premiere episode of season two will debut at Celebration Anaheim in April 2015. The premiere will be followed by an encore screening of season one's two-part finale; as well as a panel featuring Filoni, Prinze Jr., Vanessa Marshall (Hera Syndulla), Tiya Sircar (Sabine Wren), Steve Blum (Garazeb Orrelios), and Taylor Gray (Ezra Bridger). StarWars.com also hinted that the panel would feature a preview of the rest of the second season.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

So I'm currently watching Clone Wars and just finished season 3. Gotta say that the best episodes for me so far were episodes 12-17 of Season 3 which all had to do with the force and light/dark side. While I enjoy watching the clones having a bigger part than in the movies, I sure do miss the classic jedi/sith fighting for the force. Anyone already caught up with everything can tell me if there are more episodes like the ones i mentioned in the rest of Clone Wars and in Rebels?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    So I'm currently watching Clone Wars and just finished season 3. Gotta say that the best episodes for me so far were episodes 12-17 of Season 3 which all had to do with the force and light/dark side. While I enjoy watching the clones having a bigger part than in the movies, I sure do miss the classic jedi/sith fighting for the force. Anyone already caught up with everything can tell me if there are more episodes like the ones i mentioned in the rest of Clone Wars and in Rebels?
    You'll see Savage Oppress and Mother Talzin again. As for more "spiritual" episodes like the ones on Mortis, you'll have to wait for the last episodes of the last season (The Lost Missions), I think.

So season 2 has now been hyped to an extreme level. Wait, can do I need spoiler tag to speculate about Ahsoka and rex between the clone wars and rebels.
    I see Commander Wolfe. Also for those who didn't watch the panel Rex listened to fives and removed the inhibitor chip. Which allowed him to not participate in order 66
    Last edited by eillas; 2015-04-19 at 12:45 AM.

They are retconing shit all over the place... For instance B-Wings didn't even exist at that point.