Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Well, you can always try to prove him wrong.
    That pile of racist crap is pure islamophobia. I shouldn't even try to prove him wrong. He should be infracted for claiming something so generic and ignorant.
    what's next? Should I try to prove the "Mein kampf" wrong too?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    It's not racism because they're not THAT black!!
    and cause its a religion silly...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    and cause its a religion silly...
    Ah come on you know what I meant

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    That pile of racist crap is pure islamophobia. I shouldn't even try to prove him wrong. He should be infracted for claiming something so generic and ignorant.
    what's next? Should I try to prove the "Mein kampf" wrong too?
    Everything can be proven to be wrong. If you only say "it's wrong" or "you're a racist piece of crap", you don't change anything.

Deleted
    Everything can be proven to be wrong. If you only say "it's wrong" or "you're a racist piece of crap", you don't change anything.
    I think you're misunderstanding my level of involvement in my answer to that pile of intolerant nonsense.
    I don't need to prove how turkey isn't experiencing state run ethnic cleansing. Or do I?

Sure it can be proven wrong but you cannot change people's beliefs. Just look at the quote below, that has been happening for years.

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

While not exactly the same it does follow a lot of the belief system.

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halaal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States).
    I don't see how that is any different than kosher places or really any other ethic group that moves into a country. The US has had places like "Little Italy", "Chinatown", and "Little Jamaica" where people can run stores and buy food from their homeland. This is like complaining about seeing salsa, olive oil, and soy sauce in supermarkets.

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
    Even this has nothing to do with people being Muslim, just look at US history. While we ultimate failed at it there were many attempts made for the ethnic cleansing, genocide, or to white wash Native Americans. Or you can look at WWII as well but history is full of people doing this, it is nothing new.

I don't even want to bring religious wars into this but think The Inquisition.

Well this conversation was quickly derailed, how convenient.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Sure it can be proven wrong but you cannot change people's beliefs. Just look at the quote below, that has been happening for years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

While not exactly the same it does follow a lot of the belief system.

I don't see how that is any different than kosher places or really any other ethic group that moves into a country. The US has had places like "Little Italy", "Chinatown", and "Little Jamaica" where people can run stores and buy food from their homeland. This is like complaining about seeing salsa, olive oil, and soy sauce in supermarkets.

Even this has nothing to do with people being Muslim, just look at US history. While we ultimate failed at it there were many attempts made for the ethnic cleansing, genocide, or to white wash Native Americans. Or you can look at WWII as well but history is full of people doing this, it is nothing new.

I don't even want to bring religious wars into this but think The Inquisition.
    it´s pretty easy being judgmental when ignoring ones own history... that´s why education matters so much

it was just a follow up, i agree with you ebildays
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Well this conversation was quickly derailed, how convenient.
    It was probably the FBI.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I'd be interested to know if these muslims the FBI targeted had mental problems, making them easier to manipulate. Would not surprise me.

The FBI and CIA seem more interested in creating problems than protecting their citizens.

Somehow I don't think the FBI have the jurisdiction to do that kind of thing.