icd tracking of trinkets in soo

yeah a little late to the party, finally decided to track trinkets and their icds. is it still possible? as in are "our" trinkets rppm or not in soo?
    I'd thought I read somewhere they werent or maybe it was the tooltip confusing me, its been so long.
    anyways, if its possible to track the icd, does somebody have a weak auras string for that? only for the icd that is, the proc itself i could do in wa
    thx anyways!

Deleted
    There is one rppm trinket still, the trinket from Klaxxi but you won't be using that anyway, both EEoG and TTT have an ICD with a proc, and as such both can be tracked. Not at my own PC right now but I have a couple timer bars that start running when the trinkets proc the are the time of the CD stated on the trinket itself. Should be easy enough to pick up a wa string for it if you google for it

Our trinkets are Evil Eye of Galakras, Thok's Tail Tip, Fusion Fire Core and Skeer's Bloodsoaked Talisman.
    Of them, only Skeer's is RPPM while the rest are ICD.

For Fury you will want to use Galakras and Thoks, unless doing heavy sustained AoE in which case Fusion can normally replace Thoks.

For Arms Galakras and Thoks or Skeer's is acceptable. Skeer's is more RNG but has the potential for higher DPS (if you change your playstyle accordingly during procs) whereas Thoks is more consistent. Fusion can again be used for sustained AoE.

It is possible to track both the buff and the ICD using any of the addons Weak Auras, TellMeWhen or NeedtoKnow.

Tip: Just download ExtraCD, it's an addon that tracks your trinkets for you. It's really quite handy.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

oh thanks, will try that!