Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    It's a reason to bring Hunters that no other class can compete with at all. It depends on what sort of fights we're looking at, but I'm betting they're gonna make more than one mechanic that will benefit the raid having a Hunter there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

i use it every time i use the 5 second garrison hearthstone.

I really had fun incorporating it into beta tonight. It's not really too OP but using it off CD during movement really was nice to stack with other raid-wide utility.

Seconded, casters were definitely liking the 12s movement of back to back foxes, will be interesting to see some of the strats/integration we can get with it.
    Retired hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    I`m afree
    first of all 6 seconds is way too low for 3 min timer
    Blizz have to made this like devoution Aura alowing ppl not only to move when they cast but also to not get interrupted or to add 10 sec duration
    In a new world where they are designing the game around ranged not being able to move and cast, 6 seconds becomes the difference between success and failure. You also forget it is 6 seconds per hunter.

I think it is a good ability just poorly done. if it would instead allow you to switch to AoTF giving all raid members almost a "vehicle" bar that would give the option to choose when the caster wishes to use the ability, maintaining a 3 min cd that it would be much more effective and also give a little more security. if hunter dcs in a group they may miss the window. not all in all most likely of situations, but at the same time it still gives the players an extra button that is quite useful to use as and when they wish.

It has potential, 6 seconds could mean a lot during a fight where you need to get a heal off but avoid some mechanic.