What is the point of Heroic Adventures?

I've just finished Heroic Naxx. I don't think I actually got anything at all for doing this. Not even an achievement.

So.. What's the point? Does anything anywhere reflect that Heroic Naxx has been defeated apart from the Naxx UI?

Quote Originally Posted by YersiniaPestis View Post
    I've just finished Heroic Naxx. I don't think I actually got anything at all for doing this. Not even an achievement.

So.. What's the point? Does anything anywhere reflect that Heroic Naxx has been defeated apart from the Naxx UI?
    Maybe when all wings are unlocked, who knows...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted

A card back for complete heroic clear.

u get a card back once u defeat all bosses on heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO you should gte a reward for beating all 3 bosses of each wing. Perhaps gold equivalants of the cards you get for defeating normal. I didn't put alot of effort into the HC modes, 1shotted first 2, lost twice to 3rd, made a deck and 1 shot it. So 6 attempts for 3 bosses, but would have still liked SOME reward that isn't 'complete the other 12 bosses in a months time for a card back'.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    IMO you should gte a reward for beating all 3 bosses of each wing. Perhaps gold equivalants of the cards you get for defeating normal. I didn't put alot of effort into the HC modes, 1shotted first 2, lost twice to 3rd, made a deck and 1 shot it. So 6 attempts for 3 bosses, but would have still liked SOME reward that isn't 'complete the other 12 bosses in a months time for a card back'.
    I agree wholeheartedly. Something very simple would suffice, e.g. an animation of an achievement being unlocked for defeating a heroic wing. Just to add something to the victory feeling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Just to have fun doing it?
    Seriously. What happened to doing something for the sake of doing it? =/
    Apparently a sense of accomplishment isn't enough anymore.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Deleted
    It really should unlock the golden versions of cards, although the sense of achievement is enough I guess.

Deleted

fun.....maybe thats the point.

Not everything has to be for some "reward".....

But if you do defeat them all (all 5 wings) on hc, then you get a card back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    A card back for complete heroic clear.
    should be for a complete clear with no defeats! undying ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    Seriously. What happened to doing something for the sake of doing it? =/
    Apparently a sense of accomplishment isn't enough anymore.
    Except it takes no skill.

You get the 3 starting cards.
    Concede if they are not what you look for.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind daily quests to defeat Naxx bosses.

Maybe like 40g "kill this H boss" to 100g "clear this wing on Heroic"

If you can't do it, no worries, re-roll the quest.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)