Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zurm View Post
    Almost every female I've played with in this game was a healing priest or druid...
    This thread is in the SWTOR forums.

Yeah I guess I should have elaborated, saying it's a theme I see in many games. To me, sorc is the equivalent of a priest, and operative is the equivalent of a druid healer, and it's interesting to see the same kind of thing happen in SWTOR.

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    My girlfreind has a DK, Warrior, Paladin and a DuDu tank, a cupple of healers and Dps's :P

ive seen girls that is purely Melle aswell so yeah, they are out there!
    this is SWTOR not WoW and there is also others not paying attention also, i play Sorc and i would say a larger pop of male play the class than females but females will obviously be a smaller portion of the player base, they may be attracted to the class more than the other but i would guess many females play the other classes just as much.

Quote Originally Posted by zurm View Post
    To me, sorc is the equivalent of a priest, and operative is the equivalent of a druid healer, and it's interesting to see the same kind of thing happen in SWTOR.
    Nope, operative is more like a monk, but with a twist, since you operate on energy bar and you get combo points (tactical advantage buff) not only by heals (which you do, from talent), but also from some melee abilities like shiv or backstab which means you can weave some melee abilities for extra resource for heals like a mistweaver uses jab to produce extra chi.

The best thing for operative while levelling up is stealth and that double cc (sap thingie and slice robot), managed to do several elite quests solo thanks to that.