anyone geting Error#138 (085100086) Fatal Condition Beta/WoW-64/.Exe process ID 5752

My toons just traped at hearting too my base so it showing me your guys no where to be found.. when i try to click on him to go in to wow u get Error#138 (085100086) Fatal Condition Beta/WoW-64/.Exe process ID 5752 client.cpp 5006 Bad Zone ID-1.

Any help would be great if someone knows how to fix that part be great thank ya for helping

Error 138?
    Sounds like Francis needs to make a Youtube video about this.

In all seriousness, Fatal Condition means a corrupt file on your end. You'll need to reinstall the client I thinks.
    Try deleting Cache, Data, and WTF folders first and see what happens.
    "Do fish have dreams?" - Nick Cage
    The Cage!! In his most primal form!!

I have the same problem only when i click to log in on my hunter 94lvl i got black screen and this error:
    Error#134 (085100086) Fatal Condition Beta/WoW-64/.Exe process ID 1320 client.cpp 5006 Bad Zone ID-1.
    When i log on other toons there is no error only on this one.

Did u wheel fix that and how teelll me i wanna start con lvl my hunter?

Thanks.

There is a blue post about this error from one of the QA's - us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13482148180#13

I think you mean #134 not #138

and yes as posted at post #4 it's on the radar :

Regarding the Bad Zone ID -1 error :

* It is on Blizzard bug radar to fix
    * For some unknown reason the game thinks you're in an invalid zone map [eg EK map 0 , Kalimdor map 1]
    * Crash is because the game is reporting you in Map -1 .... which should be impossible
    * They'll try to rescue toons but for now use other toons
    * Minusworld analogy was used.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8180?page=1#13

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    My toons just traped at hearting too my base so it showing me your guys no where to be found.. when i try to click on him to go in to wow u get Error#138 (085100086) Fatal Condition Beta/WoW-64/.Exe process ID 5752 client.cpp 5006 Bad Zone ID-1.

Any help would be great if someone knows how to fix that part be great thank ya for helping

yes i can't get my toon back he lost for ever in heartstoneing home i'll never see him sad face.

- - - Updated - - -

yea i have that

- - - Updated - - -

thank ya for the help yes its a sad day i've lost wheelhammer the true wheelhammer he's lost in space..... he could't make it out of the star gate.

Quote Originally Posted by NickCageFanatic View Post
    In all seriousness, Fatal Condition means a corrupt file on your end. You'll need to reinstall the client I thinks.
    Try deleting Cache, Data, and WTF folders first and see what happens.
    Not necessarily, like Blu posted thinks you're on a world that simply doesn't exist and because of that the client crashes. Had the same issue on premade 90 Monk but simply deleted it since I noticed the character copy at character selection and used my live one.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    Not necessarily, like Blu posted thinks you're on a world that simply doesn't exist and because of that the client crashes. Had the same issue on premade 90 Monk but simply deleted it since I noticed the character copy at character selection and used my live one.
    Actually Nick's sort of 1/2 correct there.

The #134 error can occur because of corrupt data. It can also be caused by bugs. The information contained in the error report needs to be carefully looked at before looking into a solution.

At the time of Nick's post he may not of seen that post from Zorbix on the US forums. Zorbix made that post on the Saturday morning. So it may of been lost in the flood of ZOMG WAI MA BETA NO GO posts that they would of had on the forums on Saturday morning.

EDIT : Actually checking timestamps looks like NickCageFanatic had posted before the post from Zorbix existed.

They fixed,now try to log.

Sort of.

They put in a band aid fix of moving affected toons to their hearthstone locations.

The root cause has yet to be find and you can still be trapped by it.

Another set of updates :

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...180?page=8#160

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Unfortunately in this case, none of those options will result in a faster resolution. We don't have the ability to fix individual players, as our Customer Support team doesn't have access to the same tools on beta realms that they have for live, retail realms. With that being the case, knowing which specific characters are affected doesn't allows us to resolve it any quicker.

We're able to see all the client crash reports you send in when attempting to log onto one of the affected characters, which should give us enough insight into the issue for now.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...180?page=9#175

A bulk move would be what we did before, and there's a likely chance we'll have to do it again. Don't have exact timetables for that but we're monitoring the incoming crash reports closely.

In other news, our next build *might* have a fix for this issue - no promises, but we're making progress.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...80?page=10#184

Okay so we did some magic; pushed some code changes and did another temp fix to move broken characters back to your bind point.

If you're still broken, let me know what you're seeing.