Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    New Transformers movie comes out. Breaks all box office records, millions of screaming kids come back from the multiplexes and log back on to WoW with the memory of DINOBOTS still fresh in their minds ....

What do they see on the Blizz launcher? 40% off GRIMLOCK mount! Run to mum crying for her credit card.

Ugh this is all that people were talking about in raid chat tonight. Pop and son duo were getting in a bawls-out family dispute over buying the transformer for the kid (or he'd log on to his father's account and delete all his toons). It go so bad that our raid leader had to give them a cooldown period in voice chat. In the end after we got out of raid we saw that he had caved in and his son was prancing about in his transformer. You just know that this is being repeated hundreds of thousands times over right now in WoW.
    This entire post is a complete fail. Grimlock looks nothing like the Iron Skyreaver, and to be honest if that actually did cause you to buy one......you need help. Sidenote: It is Blizzards job to make the monies.... They do a great job at that and I cannot fault them for it.

mimrons head looks like the thing dr robotnic(dr eggman) flies around in.....they knew what they where doing.

zzzzz

good because a business is supposed to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    (...)
    Don't you have a better picture of that transformer thing? This just looks like a mess and I see no resembles to the WoW mount.

In the end after we got out of raid we saw that he had caved in and his son was prancing about in his transformer.
    That guy should never had any children. Maybe he could quit playing games and start raising his son instead. What an idiot.
    "When you understand why you dismiss all the other gods people believe in, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

The Iron Skyreaver is a Rylak, which is a new type of wyvern-esque creature in WoD. It's probably to help drum up hype for the expansion.

Reading this thread probably killed brain cells.