10+ Year Old Account

Reputation Patterns - BoP > BoE?

It's been stated numerous times that due to lore reasons, Blizzard will never make reputations account-bound. My only problem with this is I'm a completionist, I enjoy having complete profession books on all my toons, but I don't feel like raising reputation to get every single recipe.

Would Blizzard ever consider making patterns from reputation BoE, that way we can send them to other toons with different professions? Would it be something you supported?

Did you mean BoA?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I feel like reputation should be account wide with how many expansion WoW currently has. Blizzard just using these foggy excuses like "lore reason" don't even make sense when they have a ton of other things in the game that they have included that totally contradict their lore in the first place.

IMO all patterns that drop should be BoE, at the very least the ones from non-current content should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    IMO all patterns that drop should be BoE, at the very least the ones from non-current content should.
    I can agree with this too, old patterns should really be BoE.

@Xtrm :
    I detect an unusual contradiction... "I'm a completionist" and "I don't feel like raising reputation", if you really were a completionist wouldn't you already have the reputation?

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazai4548 View Post
    I feel like reputation should be account wide with how many expansion WoW currently has. Blizzard just using these foggy excuses like "lore reason" don't even make sense when they have a ton of other things in the game that they have included that totally contradict their lore in the first place.
    Reputation really shouldn't be account wide. The game shouldn't be any easier than it is. It's not that hard to get to Exalted, and if you're going to grind it on another character then you're supposed to gain the favor of whoever you're trying to appease. Reputation is already easy, and if Blizzard manage to give factions different ways to gain rep (Dailies, quests, insignias, running dungeons, zone mobs giving rep (Like in the Vale or Skettis)), then it's ok.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?