[A] 571 Protection Warrior 6/14H seeking guild for HSOO and mythic raiding WoD

Hello, I am a 571 protection warrior seeking a home for the remainder of the xpac and for warlords of draenor. I am experienced, and diligent, my first time in a heroic was a little more than a month ago, but I cleared the first 5 bosses in 1 night, 3 and a half hours of raiding.
    I recently started playing again after taking a 3 year break from the game. I stopped playing right after ICC came out back in WotLK, this is a new account that I started back in January, and have only been raiding seriously for about 3 months. During the first month my goal was to kill normal garrosh, I finished that easy, my goal after that became to kill heroic garrosh, which I am still working on, the first 6 bosses of heroic were more of a challenge than any other boss in normal, and I enjoyed the challenge.
    I am good to raid every night, prefer to raid later at night, around 10PM est after.
    If you want a strong, experienced tank for your group, I am your man. My btag is Edreese#1827 .
    Here is my armory link, /wow/en/character/misha/Edreese/advanced (Forums dont allow links until you have a few postings)

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping

- - - Updated - - -

boom
    bang bump

- - - Updated - - -

another bump

- - - Updated - - -

another I guess
    Last edited by edreese; 2014-07-24 at 04:21 PM.