Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blackrock Foundry Bosses

With the lore of WoD that we know and the information of the raids that was mentioned, what do you think is the list of bosses we might see in Blackrock Foundry?

Known Info:

10 Bosses
    3 Wings
    Non-linear

Edit: Move to WoD Forums Please! Sorry!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Blackhand is the final guy - I think it's possible we'll see Rend and Maim's younger selves here too.

Probably a gronn siege-beast and some kind of vehicle/tank boss.

And of course some orc bosses.

I get the feeling it'll be very Siege of Orgrimmar-y.

Varok Saurfang needs to be a boss. At this point in time he was still a brutal and savage war-monger.

Some ogres with mechanical parts

I really have no idea. We don't know a whole lot about these clans in our timeline as it is, and these are going to have taken a new path.

We also have to consider that Upper Blackrock Spire is being updated, which the new Rend might somehow have made his way to in order for Blizzard to have a fun callback.

And who knows, Blackhand's kids were artificially aged by warlock magic in our timeline to make them battle ready. If Blizzard remembers that, we may not see them at all.

I'm sure we'll see at least one person other than Blackhand who's currently in the list of named Blackrock Orcs. Maybe we'll see Malkorok again. They sure got rid of him quickly in our timeline.
    Last edited by Jokubas; 2013-11-15 at 06:04 AM.

Deleted
    I have a feeling that we'd be facing/'defeating'/killing Garrosh at some point this expansion. I don't think he'll be a raid end-boss though, but definitely in one of the raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    many may not like it. But Ogrim Doomhammer also has a chance to be a boss. As he was the most loyal lieutenant of Blackhand. Until he figured out that gul'dan was in charge from behind the scene

No Tusk Club.

Varok Saurfang needs to be a boss.
    Last edited by amiotcqss; 2013-11-15 at 06:43 AM.

Blackhand, Broxigar and Varok Saurfang, Orgrim Doomhammer, Malkorok, Rend and Maim, Jubei'Thos all are Blackrock. Such a combo would wipe the floor with us

I know its unlikely but i would love Garrosh to be a boss in it and here is why. He goes back to stop them from drinking the demon blood and also give them the designs for the weapons he had built under his horde. Say during the questing and pre raid stuff for max level you get to screw up how things are going. The warlords are quick to blame Garrosh and is defeated in battle by thrall or Grom. As punishment he is chained and forced to labor as a slave in Blackrock Foundry and of course when he sees us he puts blame on us for what has happened from SoO to him being no more then a slave. In his last sad attempt to gain vengeance and maybe regain his position in the Iron Horde he fights us and we of course end him once and for all.

Deleted
    Well we know that it will have 3 wings - The Slag Works, the Black Forge and the Iron Assembly. Plus the crucible where we'll face Rend, so that means 3 bosses per wing. So some random guesses:

Slag Works:
    > A big Ogre
    >?
    >Wouldn't be surprised to see Malkorok again as an overseer.

Black Forge:
    >?
    > An Orc shredder
    > A huge Gronn blacksmith

Iron Assembly:
    >Saurfang brothers, maybe we don't kill them?
    > Orgrim Doomhammer
    > The Iron Tide: A an encounter without a central boss where we have to stop the Iron Horde War Machines from making it out of the assembly, with huge tanks and Gronn canons.

Crucible:
    > Rend Blackhand

Doomhammer for shock value. Hopefully not, but since this is an alternate reality Doomhammer the devs can do whatever they want with him. Goes for the rest of the cast too.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Well we know that it will have 3 wings - The Slag Works, the Black Forge and the Iron Assembly. Plus the crucible where we'll face Rend, so that means 3 bosses per wing
    Rend is Blackhand's son. The guy on the Warlords poster is Daddy Blackhand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Rend is Blackhand's son. The guy on the Warlords poster is Daddy Blackhand.
    Whoops. Got confused with the multiple Blackhands, and Daddy Blackhand not having a proper name that I can find.

Some different speculations for the bosses: On second thought I'd like the Blackhand Fight to incorporate my Iron Tide encounter idea, so while you're fighting him you can see the war machines trundling past and have to stop them. If you look at the raid map here, http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wowp...dry_layout.jpg you can see that there are actually 11 bosses marked on the map, but two in the Slag Works are very close together, suggesting a duel boss fight. Presumably a pair of overseers - maybe the Saurfang Brothers. Also in the Iron Assembly it'd be pretty cool to have a fight where you have to disable the tank making assembly line you can see on the map.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gruul might show up with a cannon is his back.

Deleted
    Also I wouldn't be surprised if Zaela turned up here as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well Blackhand is the final guy - I think it's possible we'll see Rend and Maim's younger selves here too.

Probably a gronn siege-beast and some kind of vehicle/tank boss.

And of course some orc bosses.

I get the feeling it'll be very Siege of Orgrimmar-y.

Don't be suprised if it is, i remember reading somewhere that it's supposed to be Siege of Orgrimmar 2.0

Which was a huge downturn for me, as i do not really like SoO :<

As far as we know the Iron Horde is a technologically advanced by Garrosh, so I hink it would be cool if Blackhand looked more like a clad in metal suit tank. Just imagine something similar to Engineer class from Torchlight 2 or Vi from League Of Legends, having those steam powered fists and holding two, yes two two-handed hamers in his hands. Or perhaps a giant two handed hammer in one hand and a cannon in second.

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    @Matius - You have a very odd image of what Blackhand is going to look like.

Hehe Why odd? He wouldn't have pink hair just the idea of a tank/big armor and those stuff.