Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Free Horde Chopper

Blizzard just posted that all you need to do is simply log in to receive the chopper (presumably in the mail) upon WoD release.
    I was expecting the chopper to be part of a gold sink or an engineer plan, but it's free, can't complain I guess.

I'm on hiatus at the moment, but looks like I'll need to log in before sept 30, hopefully 6.0 will be out before then.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    According to the blue post, only horde can ride it. I had a feeling that might happen.....

What I am curious about is if whether or not Blizzard just tipped their hand with the date.

September 30th is a Tuesday and that wording makes it seem like that could be the release of WoD.

Get your tin foil hats on!

10+ Year Old Account
    so let me see . limited time free and only horde . smells like 20-30 dollars in the store after the free period and prolly alliance available too (btw i still think horde bike is ugly)
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already stated this like 3 months ago, how is this a surprise?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdell View Post
    What I am curious about is if whether or not Blizzard just tipped their hand with the date.

September 30th is a Tuesday and that wording makes it seem like that could be the release of WoD.

WoD release.. I wouldn't count on it. 6.0? entirely possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdell View Post

That would be nice, but that's only 2 months away. And beta doesn't look close to finished yet.

Deleted
    *hides in the bunker* "get in here quick!!! before all the alliance start yelling they want one to!!!"

idk really... i thought the whole blizzard bike thing was to keep us happy BEFORE wod launches ... when they said it was going to only come in wod i was like.... wasnt this to keep us like... happy ?

what did the alliance chopper look like?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexed View Post
    That would be nice, but that's only 2 months away. And beta doesn't look close to finished yet.
    Meh... they might just push like 2 month 6.0 streak or something lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-roGtb046cK...u43l7-full.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post

The major complaint about how they both looks, but especially the Alliance one, is that they didn't show off "Faction Paraphernalia" but instead showed them some guards and stuff.

There's not even a giant eagle and lion face on that bike.

I was hoping it wouldn't be "horde only" but would make sense. Pretty disappointed though.
    Would have thought also anyone would get it and not just a limited time offer. :/

Deleted
    hehehe After the bike is out it will be EASY to win PvP fight in BG All ally player go play hord or make there toon horde....hehehehe

I take it this is US only for now? Can't see it on EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 33falken View Post
    hehehe After the bike is out it will be EASY to win PvP fight in BG All ally player go play hord or make there toon horde....hehehehe
    you do know there wont be any bgs then right..... sherlock ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I take it this is US only for now? Can't see it on EU.
    not out.... read op post.... wod release :P

Deleted
    Hmmmm no BGs BORING why not.....Dont tell me blizz remove that to...:/

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    not out.... read op post.... wod release :P
    I guess I shouldn't skip parts of the post.. I just read "the game between now and September 30" :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I guess I shouldn't skip parts of the post.. I just read "the game between now and September 30" :<

no worries <3

Really nice present from Blizzard! I just feel that Alliance should've gotten theirs - even though I'm totally Horde - just feel they should've gotten one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 33falken View Post
    And then you won't be able to pvp because there will be no one to play against.