Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    i went to go see the movie by myself today, met a very nice lady there.

but the movie was butts so dont go see it unless you are going to go get a date there
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

so i saw the movie with my SO

we both liked it, but i only liked it because i got a 2 hour nap rofl

Its like Twilight - mystery + erotic
    Totally girlish film) An average chick meets a supersexy superrich supersmart guy and they fall in love, that every girl in the world could imagine herself Anastacia, which can get ANY man. Nothing but a fairy tail (teaching nothing) with Hollywood ambitions

im angrier that the setting is 2011 i think, and this good looking college girl whos a virgin and doesnt smoke or drink or party, doesnt have an email in the books LOL and still using flip phones.

I remember seeing a note posted on the door of t local theater that I go to and it said that it wouldn't be offering refunds to those who were thought the movie was to lewd for their liking.

xD

The film can only tremendously fail. The book was basically how rather prudish and inconspicuous women imagine real raunchy stuff. And the movie has to make it big and be really commercial, so it can only paint an even more bland and timid picture of an already staid scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    The film can only tremendously fail. The book was basically how rather prudish and inconspicuous women imagine real raunchy stuff. And the movie has to make it big and be really commercial, so it can only paint an even more bland and timid picture of an already staid scenario.
    Are they truly prudish if they're imagining such things in the first place though?

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    You just wait; they have the rights to the two sequels to this turd. Chances are we'll see them incarnated as films.