Is 10m/25m SoO heroic going to become 20m Mythic with 6.0?

I believe this is the case but wanted to confirm. So right now we are raiding 10m heroic SoO content. Once 6.0 drops, we are basically going to be done raiding unless we find another 10 people to become a 20m team, correct? As the current "heroic" will become "mythic" in 6.0?

The flexible model will only be for current Flex and Normal difficulties?

Yes, it will with the Patch 6.0 changes.

The best thing to do, if you're serious about Mythic is to get into a 25 Man Team or recruit the ~15 people needed, and then drop down to 20 when it goes live. Remember, Normal & Heroic (Flex & Normal respectively) will be Flexible as well, so you could raid 13 Man Heroic (Normal) Siege of Orgrimmar if you wanted, but if you wanted to do Mythic (Heroic) then yes, you'll need to get more people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Yes, it will with the Patch 6.0 changes.

The best thing to do, if you're serious about Mythic is to get into a 25 Man Team or recruit the ~15 people needed, and then drop down to 20 when it goes live. Remember, Normal & Heroic (Flex & Normal respectively) will be Flexible as well, so you could raid 13 Man Heroic (Normal) Siege of Orgrimmar if you wanted, but if you wanted to do Mythic (Heroic) then yes, you'll need to get more people.
    Thanks. A follow up question I would have is on loot distribution. Was there ever a conclusive answer provided on whether the current Flex personal loot system would be available for future Mythic difficulties? And if so, will that be implemented in 6.0 as well or with WoD?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaylen View Post
    Thanks. A follow up question I would have is on loot distribution. Was there ever a conclusive answer provided on whether the current Flex personal loot system would be available for future Mythic difficulties? And if so, will that be implemented in 6.0 as well or with WoD?
    I believe that Normal & Heroic (Flex & Normal) will have the current personal loot system, but that the Raid Leader can change it for Heroic Mode. Mythic will remain the same. [Citation Needed]

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I believe that Normal & Heroic (Flex & Normal) will have the current personal loot system, but that the Raid Leader can change it for Heroic Mode. Mythic will remain the same. [Citation Needed]
    I believe that is correct. The normal modes are personal loot. The new normal and above (heroic/mythic) is dropped loot that scales with the amount of people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimeir View Post
    I believe that is correct. The normal modes are personal loot. The new normal and above (heroic/mythic) is dropped loot that scales with the amount of people.
    You can choose personal loot or the standard loot system. If you have over 10 then there will be a chance per person for an additional piece of loot to drop. So for example if you have 11 people there's a 20% chance for 3 items. With 15 people 3 drops is guaranteed. 16 people a 20% chance for a 4th item, etc until it reaches the cap at 25 (or is it 30 now?). Those percentages are examples.

Blizzard also said you can do normal loot in LFR if you queue with 10+ people. It will be LFR difficulty without mixing random members.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

I'm just wondering how the hc SoO mythic difficulty will be compared to current hc SoO with all the changes to stats, talents & gear with the prepatch. (If we somehow manage to keep all current raiders active and get enough members from the 2nd raid team which at the moment seems to only consist of raider alts...)

I mean, will SoO be nerfed to be on the safe side, or will it be totally unbeatable and farewell to any hopes of getting the Garrosh mount/heirlooms while they still actually drop? Can some specs / classes be so badly tuned that they're practically useless, or stat priorities change that your current gear will be crap? 6.0 probably will last only for 6 weeks max (just a guesstimate), so current 10H guilds really need to get their shit together fast. I think a lot will struggle purely because doubling the amount of players means double amount of mechanics with less space.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibis View Post
    I'm just wondering how the hc SoO mythic difficulty will be compared to current hc SoO with all the changes to stats, talents & gear with the prepatch. (If we somehow manage to keep all current raiders active and get enough members from the 2nd raid team which at the moment seems to only consist of raider alts...)

I mean, will SoO be nerfed to be on the safe side, or will it be totally unbeatable and farewell to any hopes of getting the Garrosh mount/heirlooms while they still actually drop? C
    Blizz stated in a blue post some time ago, that they will nerf it to be on the "save side". But i think they also said, that 6.0 will remove the 100% mount drop and change it into 1% like the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Genju View Post
    Blizz stated in a blue post some time ago, that they will nerf it to be on the "save side". But i think they also said, that 6.0 will remove the 100% mount drop and change it into 1% like the rest of them.
    I think they've said that the mount still drops 100% in pre-patch but after WoD launch it's down to 1%. It would make sense since the buff to heirloom drops only comes in 6.0, and after launch you can't get them anymore. Also there's this post, but I won't take that as a promise.

Soo mythic will be 20 only no 10/25. Some issues are around at least according to the forums. With some bosses being nerfed quite a bit, but some things doing the same amount of damage as on live. Sorry actually can't find the other posts about it.

Ah found the sticky thread.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13272037548
    Last edited by Lockula; 2014-07-24 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genju View Post
    The FoS is removed in 6.0 the mount drop rate remains 100% until WoD