How kinky are you? (What do you own?)

A bit taboo perhaps, but I wanted to see what those in relationships owned or used in their lives with their significant others.

For my girlfriend and myself, we own 2 dildos, a bullet vibe, 2 positioning pillows (a ramp and a special bolster pillow), leather cuffs, a positioning sling, a blindfold, some ropes, and a light whip.

I consider us pretty middle of the road with this stuff. I've been in relationships where virtually none of this stuff was used and it was just vanilla (though I love vanilla too), and I've met people who were into some really crazy stuff that I didn't want to be involved with.

(You can include anything in your description that is involved in your sex life that you've bought, whether it be videos that you watch together, or crazier stuff).

This seems really inappropriate to ask strangers on the internet.

Deleted
    I'm pretty vanilla I guess, but do like some of that kind of stuff. Have a couple of toys, had a vibe but it broke, blindfold, had some restraints but have lost them now and its really hard to find restraints that lock and arn't just velcro that you can get out of. I love being tied up but if you I can get out of it, it ruins the whole point of it. Have used razorblades and stuff, but rarely since it's a pain to find them so often have to snap them out of disposable razors.

Deleted
    Collector's edition Mists of Pandaria mouse mat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    This seems really inappropriate to ask strangers on the internet.
    how so?

/10 wibbly things

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 getting locked

OT: My GF owns a Dildo I bought her and a bullet vibe we try from time to time

I can be a pretty kinky guy when the mood calls for it. I've dressed up as a cop for my partner. I'm not going to go into detail as to what exactly we did, though!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Collector's edition Mists of Pandaria mouse mat.
    How naughty.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Not doing this here. Sexuality is one of the topics we don't do.