Things like this restore my faith in humanity

Saw this video on facebook. Things like this help restore my faith in humanity. It's good when there's so much shit in the news.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=918376241511550

A little kid with cancer is allowed to waste some of his precious little remaining time on fake redneck underwear rastling? That restores your faith in humanity?

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    A little kid with cancer is allowed to waste some of his precious little remaining time on fake redneck underwear rastling? That restores your faith in humanity?
    Gotta love mmo-champ where everyone just pulls negativity out of a situation that made the childs day. Meeting his favorite superstars and getting in the ring before he passed away. I don't see how it's a waste of the kids time to make him happy in a time where he is likely suffering in pain.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Gotta love mmo-champ where everyone just pulls negativity out of a situation that made the childs day. Meeting his favorite superstars and getting in the ring before he passed away. I don't see how it's a waste of the kids time to make him happy in a time where he is likely suffering in pain.
    #1. I was joking.
    #2. That happens all the time. It's called the children's wish foundation. If it touched your heart go make a donation.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd make me feel better if it wasn't publicized and people just did it to be kind to one another.

#1. I was joking.
    #2. That happens all the time. It's called the children's wish foundation. If it touched your heart go make a donation.
    I do actually. I donate to several charities every year.

10+ Year Old Account
    you are a nasty piece of work, if the kid enjoyed it, as its clear he did, who the hell are you to say what is a waste of his time? it was his life.

Edit: A joke you say? you are sick in the head if you think a dying kids wish is joke worthy material
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    you are a nasty piece of work, if the kid enjoyed it, as its clear he did, who the hell are you to say what is a waste of his time? it was his life.

Edit: A joke you say? you are sick in the head if you think a dying kids wish is joke worthy material
    It is those subjects where humour is considered taboo that humanity fails the worst at.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is those subjects where humour is considered taboo that humanity fails the worst at.
    I dunno man. Right now I think most plane jokes would probably just crash and burn...

^But my point is, I don't see what is to discuss in this thread.

Is there anybody on earth who think's the story in the OP is a bad thing?

This is a forum, not a diary.

lol poor Gheld. Can't get no respect!

I agree with him, it's pretty cool and stuff, but if that's all it takes to restore faith you've set the bar pretty low chief
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I'm sorry but its annoys me a little bit when someone says they 'lost faith in humanity'. Its just over used to the point of being meaningless, but yes it is a nice story and Make a Wish Foundation does some really excellent and touching stuff.