Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Some twitter posts

* @NHLFl@yera: "Smh the classless city of Philadelphia threw snowballs at santa and also murdered @hitchBOT."

* @philebrity: "Thank you, Philly, for killing @hitchBOT. We were starting to get worried that you might be losing your edge."

* @BrianPHickey: "If you're a 'fan' of a gimmicky hitchhiking robot, you need to reevaluate how it was your soul ended up being so empty."
    * @PPDJoeMurray: "@sweatingmullets @BrianPHickey only thing that could have saved the bot was another bot with a permit to carry tbqh."

* @Jessewelle: "Of course Killadelphia Kills the Robot!"

* @eastwes: "I want to play Taxi Driver Who Found Murdered Robot in a scene with Ice T when they do the dead robot story on SVU."

* @HurkaDoesSports: "So other places are having rallies for the Confederate flag, but Philadelphia is the worst because of a robot. Yeah, OK."

* @iPhillyChitChat: "People are upset about the #PopeInPhilly security measures, when a poor Robot can't even make it out alive of the historic section of Philly."

* @FanSince09: "We don't even like Uber here of course we're not gonna like a hitchhiking robot."

* @PortRichmondPHL: "How are we the city to destroy the hitch hiking robot? C'mon dudes. We're better than this."

* @skullmandible: "Is america too cruel for your cute social robot? OR did you ditch your needy trashbot here and expect it to be everyone's favorite problem?"

* @edbassmaster: "I would never harm a robot so please stop asking if I did."

* @SonnyBunch: "That dumb hitchhiking robot had it coming. Who hitchhikes anymore? Didn't its robot parents teach it how dangerous hitching is?"

* @HessicaGonzalez: "Goodbye sweet Prince, wish my city would've shown you more love. #hitchBOTinUSA"

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...jqML6eQf6LU.99

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Lol, those tweets are hilarious. #ItsAPhillyThing #Killadelphia #PhillyMade

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    "Bait Bot"
    They have those in Japan.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    They have those in Japan.
    with tentacles