Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm looked unkindly upon in the DK, Warrior and Rogue subforums here...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 1/6/7 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver | Avatar by Hasana-chan

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Hunters... People who love pets are generally friendly people. Therefor, hunters! Join us, cuz we like pets!
    *dats* fo sho my hunter brother. shaman forums are usually pretty friendly . Most shamans(enh) I know are pretty weird though. Ive never met a enh shaman that was "normal"
    Last edited by idunnowatdo; 2014-07-24 at 08:16 PM.

With most people playing more then one class, how can you think a class has a community?
    "When you understand why you dismiss all the other gods people believe in, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    With most people playing more then one class, how can you think a class has a community?
    While most people may play more than one class (I have 10 classes at level cap), most people also focus their efforts into only 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm looked unkindly upon in the DK, Warrior and Rogue subforums here...
    A good way to tell a good community apart, indeed.

I still remember all those posts of macroing HS to everything and insisting on calling it viable. Good trolls leave a deep mark.

I like the dk and warlock class forums but the priest forums have been quite whiny since the release of mop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Jaylock more like Gayblock

Mechagnome
    I would have said warlocks, but since warlocks became good, the FOTM players kind of ruined it. Now I'd say monks.

It's not priests, that's for sure!

I mained Shammy for nearly two expansions and enjoyed the community. Friendly folks.

I boosted a Hunter, fell in love with the class, and have found the community to also be quite nice. I think the Hunter community is unique because of the pet and taming mechanics too. There's additional resources and camaraderie for the class that others don't have so that's interesting.

Mages...oof. I don't know what it is about that class but it seems to attract the jerks. And then you'll see a wild friendly Mage appear (probably a former Shammy or Druid player) and beseech the community to be kind, only to be pounced on and have their carcass picked clean. My least favorite community:/

Wasn't too thrilled with the Priests either tbh. I didn't spend as much time with them as I did the Mages but lots of egos there too.
    Last edited by GreenFuse; 2014-07-24 at 11:59 PM.
    The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.