Page 51 of 111 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mx View Post
    No apparent changes in 18850.

Edit: Unless the gray looks blacker, though I don't think it is. Probably just my "I just woke up" eyes messing with me.
    *sigh* So is Blizzard physically incapable of learning from their mistakes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anemicshoe View Post
    The facial updates would look better if her bottom lip didn't hang open while idle. When do you look at your toon if not when idle? She closes her mouth when she runs and this would look perfect all the time:
    I think at this point, this is the only thing we could expect them to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    I think at this point, this is the only thing we could expect them to change.
    Honestly if they don't even do that at minimum, I will be sticking to the old models & that truly will be a shame.

We can't give up on making noise about this though! Tweet them till the damn expansion comes out if we have to!

https://twitter.com/Tysmurph or https://twitter.com/artofcgrobinson if anyone new wants to know.

Deleted
    Honestly if they don't even do that at minimum, I will be sticking to the old models & that truly will be a shame.
    I mean we are about a month away from 6.0. Most of the stuff is set in stone. I don't want to be a pessimist and i would really love them to change her up, I highly doubt it. We are just not enough people to cry for change.

The fact you can change your face at barber shops now makes me think they just gave up on issues the new models have.

So much for the all nighters Robinson said they were pulling.

It's really bugging me how both Tauren swing their arms out when they walk/run now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's really bugging me how both Tauren swing their arms out when they walk/run now.
    Eh, it's a bit apparent in the males, but honestly the female is fairly similar to the current live realm model.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury

I've finally given in and made an MMO account to post over here as the pessimism in this thread is finally getting to me.

There is a little over a month left, yes, that is not an excuse to give up right now. We need voices to speak up and the amount of people giving up hurts that effort for everyone. I've been managing the General Feedback thread since female Tauren have been added to the beta and I have loved all the responses. I don't want to see 14+ pages for a feedback thread have been a complete waste of time because some people are wanting to give in to it.

Yes the models are still labeled 'wip' so they aren't final, but we should make sure they aren't final and continue to ask developers for a response to this case. Lighthoof, the person you asked did not provide a valid enough response. The first part being that they stated no 'major' changes were being done, nothing we asked for in the feedback thread was major. The 2nd part which contradicts the first is that they stated they aren't apart of the art team and aren't in the loop.

We should be tweeting the people who have a know in this, like Tyson who is the person working on the Character models themselves.

twitter.com/Tysmurph

He was able to have enough time to respond to praise from Wyrmrest's Gnome community about their models, surely he would have a minute to respond about the progression of the female Tauren. No I'm not suggesting to harass him or any other developer for a response, but we need to be more active with asking them. Several people asking the same question are more likely to get a response than people badgering and demanding one.

52 pages here, 14 and growing over in the beta forums. There is clearly a community here who wants to see change.

Deleted
    DuoVandal, it's not that want to give up or anything. The tweet I got was from the Warlords QA and it was the only response I got. I also tweeted Chris a while ago (https://twitter.com/Caramelhoof/stat...145664/photo/1), and just tweeted Tyson again(https://twitter.com/Caramelhoof/stat...44966689243136). But it's just so sad to see 3 (or 4?) Builds without any changes, while gnomes get completely changed almost every build.

15+ Year Old Account
    DuoVandal, it's not that want to give up or anything. The tweet I got was from the Warlords QA and it was the only response I got. I also tweeted Chris a while ago (https://twitter.com/Caramelhoof/stat...145664/photo/1), and just tweeted Tyson again(https://twitter.com/Caramelhoof/stat...44966689243136). But it's just so sad to see 3 (or 4?) Builds without any changes, while gnomes get completely changed almost every build.
    Heh, I too tweeted Tyson some 25 min or so ago pointing to the official forum feedback thread. :3
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury

Heh, I too tweeted Tyson some 25 min or so ago pointing to the official forum feedback thread. :3
    This is what I've been doing. I've linked the feedback thread as the first post has all the organized thoughts together, and then I ask what is the update on this, or what changes are you guys doing, etc. A single response from Tyson would be much greater for this situation than one from someone who has no information on it. And if Tyson is somehow unaware or the rest of the character art team is, then we have to make them aware of it. Show that the thread exists and this is what we want.

Our demands are not that high or ridiculous.

I mean we are about a month away from 6.0. Most of the stuff is set in stone. I don't want to be a pessimist and i would really love them to change her up, I highly doubt it. We are just not enough people to cry for change.
    We still haven't received our unique face customized mesh yet like the male tauren! Don't give up yet keep on them

15+ Year Old Account
    We still haven't received our unique face customized mesh yet like the male tauren! Don't give up yet keep on them
    A little OT but, I freaking love your avatar edit, I would rock that hair all day long. ^^
    Armoury

A little OT but, I freaking love your avatar edit, I would rock that hair all day long. ^^
    Aww thanks. I did two before the fem tauren artcraft came out:

I just sent an email to Tyson, here's hoping we can get through to them somehow!

edit: Here's the email for those interested, just a quicky and didn't bother linking the feedback since it's all over his Twitter, lol.

Hello,

With WoD looming, I'm sure you are very busy, and I hate to take away even a moment of your time - but the imminent release of the expansion is making us FemTaur fans very desperate indeed. The new model just doesn't match the characters I made years ago - the skins aren't the same color (and in fact seem to match the male Tauren's to a T - so I've been assuming they're just temp placeholders while you work on the FemTaur skins), the slouch and open-mouthed smile in the idle pose lose that "proud, confident" feel of the current female Tauren, and the nose does not look bovine at all.

These just don't feel like my characters - and at the moment, I have not purchased WoD because of this

There's a lot of feedback that's being given on the official forums and over Twitter, which I'm hoping you've seen and already started to act upon. I know we my seem to be trampling the current model, but we don't mean to discourage you. We're just all very dedicated to the cause, and want the female Tauren to be as beautiful as we know you can make her

I don't expect a response, but if you have a moment, perhaps you could drop by Twitter and reassure all of us that these tweaks are being looked into? <3

Thank you very much for your time, your work, and for taking on this momentous task of updating all our beloved characters!

15+ Year Old Account
    Aww thanks. I did two before the fem tauren artcraft came out:
    Yep! Faved them when they went out on Devart

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alinaya View Post
    I just sent an email to Tyson, here's hoping we can get through to them somehow!

edit: Here's the email for those interested, just a quicky and didn't bother linking the feedback since it's all over his Twitter, lol.
    Looks good.
    Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by alinaya View Post
    Hello,

With WoD looming, I'm sure you are very busy, and I hate to take away even a moment of your time - but the imminent release of the expansion is making us FemTaur fans very desperate indeed. The new model just doesn't match the characters I made years ago - the skins aren't the same color (and in fact seem to match the male Tauren's to a T - so I've been assuming they're just temp placeholders while you work on the FemTaur skins), the slouch and open-mouthed smile in the idle pose lose that "proud, confident" feel of the current female Tauren, and the nose does not look bovine at all.

These just don't feel like my characters - and at the moment, I have not purchased WoD because of this

There's a lot of feedback that's being given on the official forums and over Twitter, which I'm hoping you've seen and already started to act upon. I know we my seem to be trampling the current model, but we don't mean to discourage you. We're just all very dedicated to the cause, and want the female Tauren to be as beautiful as we know you can make her

I don't expect a response, but if you have a moment, perhaps you could drop by Twitter and reassure all of us that these tweaks are being looked into? <3

Thank you very much for your time, your work, and for taking on this momentous task of updating all our beloved characters!
    Very respectful and polite nicely done. Maybe I should hunt down their emails too. I worry that the short twitter posts sound brusque and rude.

Tyson's email was on his Tumblr, which was linked from his Twitter

To be fair, if your tauren had any face besides the green eyes, she already looked like an ugly man.

Been playing tauren female since the beauty pass in vanilla beta. This too will pass.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    To be fair, if your tauren had any face besides the green eyes, she already looked like an ugly man.
    Not very nice, or useful.
    Armoury