Poll: Aspect of the Fox: your opinion

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like it and its been confirmed to be off the gcd. Even better!

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    BL is quite a longer window, mind you. if ATOF went 15 seconds, it would be less punishing if you had to pop it early or late.
    Do you have any idea how insanely overpowered a 15s raid wide cooldown allowing the entire raid to cast on the move would be?

I could only see it being an option if it also debuffed everyone so they could not benefit from similar buff for a minute or so.

The fact that casters are getting a lot of mobility removed in WoD will no doubt make this cooldown very useful. It will need to be well coordinated for the raid group to make best use of it.

It's cool, was hoping for something more impressive but it's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionyus View Post
    I voted dislike. I think the duration is a little low for how long the cooldown is.
    i completely agree. i like the idea but it should be a 2 min CD or like 8-10 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

i dont like this, they remove stormlash and conjure up another retarded class specific raid cooldown that breaks the metagame.

Either more classes need a similar effect so we dont have to stack hunters, or it needs to get gone.

6 seconds isn't long enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like a great little piece of raid utility imo!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

If they up the time on it, it deserves a debuff to balance the act of stacking too many hunters in a 20 man setting. It's still very strong where it stands.

It's a very strong cooldown. It definitely needs some sort of debuff to prevent stacking Hunters as Artemis said, though I don't recall being desired enough for class stacking since Volley so I'm secretly alright with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    It's a very strong cooldown. It definitely needs some sort of debuff to prevent stacking Hunters as Artemis said, though I don't recall being desired enough for class stacking since Volley so I'm secretly alright with it.
    (Yayhuntersareusefulshh)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    It's unique and fits our core design(mobility). Incredibly powerful for healers.
    I have not played hunter for very long but as a former healer in raids I love this spell so much!

It's a neat cooldown, but why give it to a class that will typically not benefit from it in any way? Will it not be the only cooldown in which potentially never benefits the class ever? What, it'll let us use Focusing Shot talent while moving? Let MM maybe keep their mastery while moving? Seems kind of silly to give this to us instead of a pure caster class. (Mages? Give us the healing buff and mages this CD)

Quote Originally Posted by jSewell View Post
    It's a neat cooldown, but why give it to a class that will typically not benefit from it in any way? Will it not be the only cooldown in which potentially never benefits the class ever? What, it'll let us use Focusing Shot talent while moving? Let MM maybe keep their mastery while moving? Seems kind of silly to give this to us instead of a pure caster class. (Mages? Give us the healing buff and mages this CD)

Amen. /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    I would probably like it more if it lasted longer. I like that we finally have a raid cooldown, albeit not as awesome as some other ones, but it feels too short to have a huge impact. Nevertheless in heroic raiding, every little thing does count, so I see it's purpose.

Another peeve is that it's a cooldown that doesn't benefit us at all. As far as I'm aware, all raid cooldowns (do correct me if I'm wrong), not only benefit the raid, but the caster as well. From Skull Banner/Demo Banner, Rallying Cry, Lust/Warp, Vampiric Embrace etc... they benefit both the raid and the caster. We already are able to cast while moving, and it's remaining that way in WoD. So it feels like a diluted CD compared to the rest.
    Last edited by Nachturnal; 2014-07-25 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jSewell View Post
    Inb4 you get lectured for selfishness blah blah blah, you horrible person you.

</sarcasm style="dripping">
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    If they up the time on it, it deserves a debuff to balance the act of stacking too many hunters in a 20 man setting. It's still very strong where it stands.
    No, didn't you listen it clearly needs to be 15 seconds to even be worth a cast!

But seriously, I can't understand why people are so upset about this. Except for providing any missing buff in a raid we now provide something NO ONE else can do, in an expansion were casting while moving has been nerfed.

Deleted
    I love it. Healers will love us if this goes live. Actually I believe it will be nerfed because stacking hunters will be way too powerfull on high mobility fights. Maybe lower the cd but make it add a global cd so it can't be on ratation?

Some people here clearly thought a utility raid CD was meant to make hunters do 20% more damage. A spell like this is meant to make hunter part of a fight strategy, not just DPS numbers on a boss. I think people would like it better if other raid cooldown were more selfless oriented like Fox will be. Yes, it does benefit other people in the raid and not so much hunters, but it doesn't make the spell useless.

I'm sure that if Fox could also allow MM hunters to keep their Mastery up while moving, they would like it, but then it would defeat the purpose of a RAID utility, not self buff.

Middle ground for me atm. In hindsight, my previous opinion has been influenced by some general dislike of the direction the class is taking, so I lashed out.

Deleted
    Personally, I'd have liked to have gotten a version of Mage 'Amplify Magic' while they get 'Cast While Moving' but I can see why they gave it to us. it'll be situationally useful, but I ain't fussed about it.