Poll: Aspect of the Fox: your opinion

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Seems good during specific phases of fights I guess.. Doesn't seem like a incredibly useful CD. Wish it'd last longer, but then again most fights the entire raid isn't all moving for more than 6 seconds.

I guess its something at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do mages benefit from a healing increase? You should be happy that you finally got actual utility.

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    wow, this is like Christmas Eve!
    Really? I don't see a drunk uncle, smelling of Doritoes and Jack D, dressed up as a crummy Santa. I don't see a depressed mom fighting against the dead turkey for space in the oven, so she can stick her head in it and forget about her life. I don't see a dad not comming home from the store with my christmas present, a trip he took five years ago. How is this like christmas, HOW IS THIS LIKE CHRISTMAS?

But yeah, it's very neat, can't wait to test it out during progress to see what wacky tactics we can come up with. =]

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think its pretty bad really, worthless to hunters, situational in usefulness, requires people to be aware of it to even get use out of it. Compare that to most other similar abilities, it ends up useless most of the time and a minor advantage some of the time. Then there's the fact any time it is actually useful, stacking it to really abuse it is going to happen.

Just seems like a daft thing to add to me and given to the wrong class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the_axi View Post
    I think its pretty bad really, worthless to hunters, situational in usefulness, requires people to be aware of it to even get use out of it. Compare that to most other similar abilities, it ends up useless most of the time and a minor advantage some of the time. Then there's the fact any time it is actually useful, stacking it to really abuse it is going to happen.

Just seems like a daft thing to add to me and given to the wrong class.
    "Minor advantage"

Lel

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    "Minor advantage"

Lel
    Its 6 seconds of moving while casting every 3 minutes, its being pretty overrated.

Deleted
    Negligible benefit for my own class. I don't like it.

I enjoy solo World PvP and Duels most. (Maybe there should be more possible answers, which separate people into PvP or PvE interested groups).

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    Negligible benefit for my own class. I don't like it.

I enjoy solo World PvP and Duels most. (Maybe there should be more possible answers, which separate people into PvP or PvE interested groups).
    apparently the votes disagree, which i find mind blowing, did someone link this vote to all the other caster classes;p? i stopped caring once they took it off the gcd though, so at least it doesn't interfere with my dps
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

15+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like this, you're not really getting the point of why we play with other people. Stop cutting abilities, stop taking away our buttons, stop giving us new abilities..wait what.
    Last edited by PLS; 2014-08-06 at 05:01 PM.

The funny part is the number of healers in beta forums complaining that their tuning is affected by it, as well as not being thrilled with "we may not work without stacking hunters". They even say, as we who dislike it have noted, it will be awkward to use and of more use to dps. But clearly, they don't understand the benefits, they're anti-social, and all the other near-personal attacks that have been thrown about here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Deleted
    The problem here is not if the ability itself is better or worse. Encounter design and tuning is. From all the 9 bosses that have been tested already, maybe in one or two max the CD is really powerful. Most of them are mostly tank and spank and very limited movement. We are yet to see Mythic design of those bosses, but for the moment at least, it is not promising. I'm afraid that Fox, couple with our full movement "perk" will render (almost) useless, pretty much like in SoO
    Last edited by mmoc2c179830db; 2014-08-06 at 05:51 PM.