Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    What was this imaginary Islamic state called?
    palestine was under the ottomon empire, that is the most recent.

read some history please and stop being brainwashed.

And I am afraid you are the one that is biased, everything he says is actually recorded in history, go to your local library and check it out.
    I'm afraid that truth burns liberals like sunlight to a vampire.

If they would like I can show you clip after clip of Muslims cheering for the death of Israel.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-07-24 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardball View Post
    Lol, I knew the NO must be from the USA before I even read the article. USA is so predictable in their unconditional support of their bum buddy - Israel.
    It sickens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    palestine was under the ottomon empire, that is the most recent.

read some history please and stop being brainwashed.
    You mean the "Ottoman" empire that brought Arabs from all over the area to Israel (was named Palestina back then) in order to dilute the majority of Jew's that already lived in the area?

That's why you have allot of Palestinian's with family names like Al Masri which mean's "The Egyptian",
    That Ottoman empire?

10+ Year Old Account
    The thread topic is the human rights inquiry the UN will be establishing in Gaza. Not the legitimacy of Israel or Palestine, or lack thereof.

Wow, 3rd infraction.

Endus, are you anti-semetic?

You seem to allow the bashing of Israel in other threads but the second someone says something to the contrary you infract them.

The bias is strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    USA such civilization much democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nictuswolf View Post
    Wow, 3rd infraction.

Endus, are you anti-semetic?

You seem to allow the bashing of Israel in other threads but the second someone says something to the contrary you infract them.

The bias is strong.
    Yep... same reason the mods locked my thread and gave me a warning which did not have one bad word about any country, nation or race, just because I made a post that was meant to support Israel.

10+ Year Old Account
    So most of Europe abstained. What's the point in that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    . Business is business

You mean the "Ottoman" empire that brought Arabs from all over the area to Israel (was named Palestina back then) in order to dilute the majority of Jew's that already lived in the area?
    wrong, it was the opposite, the jews who were coming to palestine
    source: 1922 census of Palestine vs 1931 census of Palestine

you do the math

That's why you have allot of Palestinian's with family names like Al Masri which mean's "The Egyptian",
    That Ottoman empire?
    wrong again, if you have no clue about the arabic language, you have no right to speak about how they name themselves.

Yep... same reason the mods locked my thread and gave me a warning which did not have one bad word about any country, nation or race, just because I made a post that was meant to support Israel.
    You will learn, this is an incredibly liberal forum. If you are not either, on their side, or a conservative that cannot argue well you will have to watch what you say very carefully and make absolutely sure your posts are to the T in the forum guidelines or you will be removed. I stopped arguing a long time ago because of it.

wrong, it was the opposite, the jews who were coming to palestine
    source: 1922 census of Palestine vs 1931 census of Palestine

you do the math

wrong again, if you have no clue about the arabic language, you have no right to speak about how they name themselves.
    First of all are you seriously looking this things up in Wikipedia? no wonder you are so miss-informed.
    Second thing is, Yes I actually do understand abit Arabic and Al Masri mean's the Egyptian, a family name given to arabs that were brought to Palestina by the Turks or Ottoman empire

First of all are you seriously looking this things up in Wikipedia? no wonder you are so miss-informed.
    i knew you would pull this card, i know that what ever source i will bring for you will be "meh this source is not valid" so i wont go with you because i know that even if i bring valid source you will immediately dismiss it.

Second thing is, Yes I actually do understand Arabic abit and Al Masri mean's the Egyptian, a family name given to arabs that were brought to Palestina by the Turks or Ottoman empire
    and i am a native arab, i know my family name is available in 5-6 different countries, does that mean that some guy is responsible in immigrating my family to those countries ???

arabic names are just so boring, i myself has a silly father name that literally means "feeling hot". . . does that mean that i am feeling hot ?

On the subject on human rights.

Here is the link to the Human Rights Charter set down by the UN.

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

Hmm, I see a few being broken right now and it isn't by the Israelis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    If we vote for the Palestinians
    We will be Jew Haters.

If we vote for the Israelies
    We will be Muslims Haters.

No matter, who Europe votes for. Someone will scream racist and we have been trying to avoid that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nictuswolf View Post
    On the subject on human rights.

Here is the link to the Human Rights Charter set down by the UN.

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

Hmm, I see a few being broken right now and it isn't by the Israelis.
    both are, and both should be punished, Islam does not ask muslims to the exploit and destruction of children/women/elders/plants+nature/structures/buildings in a war.

and hamas are violating islamic laws left and right, so many sins they commit.

personally, i feel like that both sides are being played by the same person (you go figure, not implying a conspiracy but the matter is getting ridiculous now).

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The thread topic is the human rights inquiry the UN will be establishing in Gaza. Not the legitimacy of Israel or Palestine, or lack thereof.

So how about you infract all of the people talking about instead of the one you don't agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    If we vote for the Palestinians
    We will be Jew Haters.

If we vote for the Israelies
    We will be Muslims Haters.

No matter, who Europe votes for. Someone will scream racist and we have been trying to avoid that.
    vote for a third non religious party, the fact that UK was one part that started the whole dilemma i think they should participate in creating a solution, i have always thought a party such as Switzerland could be a solution.

let the religious people practice their religion in peace and the neutral politicians run the country

i knew you would pull this card, i know that what ever source i will bring for you will be "meh this source is not valid" so i wont go with you because i know that even if i bring valid source you will immediately dismiss it.

and i am a native arab, i know my family name is available in 5-6 different countries, does that mean that some guy is responsible in immigrating my family to those countries ???

arabic names are just so boring, i myself has a silly father name that literally means "feeling hot". . . does that mean that i am feeling hot ?

You said that there was an Arab nation in Israel before it became Israel, what was it called? and who were its people?

And again, Al Masri was a family name given by the Turks to Muslim's they brought to Israel... you do not have Egyptian's in Egypt walking around with a name like that...
    Only Palestinian's that came from there...

A bit about myself, I work in Israel in a company that gives credit rating's to companies here, I work allot with the Israeli Arab and the Palestinian business community here, and what I wrote to you about the family names is what they told me
    Last edited by Goldeneagle; 2014-07-24 at 08:12 PM.