Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Desperately trying to get the flex gear needed to try to pug normal SoO so I can hopefully get a Normal Heirloom for my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farming 14/14hc on two chars,getting 3rd legendary cloak,gonna do proving grounds endless on all 3 roles soon too...hmmm not much else,derping around in beta,getting some gold for WoD...

Deleted
    Desperately trying to get better gear (doing only 10 mans) and more hc kills. but nothing drops and i cant find groups to kill malkorok and progress further...
    Other than that: Loremaster, some pvp, proving ground (i want to get dps and Tank endless 30, idc about heal but would still be cool)

Nothing.
    Raiding I suppose. But attendance issues have started to arise after killing H Garrosh.

PvP isn't interesting, I've got gold CMs on two characters, endless proving grounds on 3 characters, and achievement farming just doesn't interest me at this point in time.

I'd let my sub run out but gotta keep trying to keep a raid together so we can be in position to transition to Mythic.

Deleted
    I am currently gearing my freshly dinged hunter wich is going to be my main in WoD. Farming reputation etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    Desperately trying to get the flex gear needed to try to pug normal SoO so I can hopefully get a Normal Heirloom for my main.
    Good luck with that, on my server normal Garrosh heirloom pugs are either ilvl 580+ or "pay us and we boost you". Well hopefully your server is better. Even flex Garrosh pugs often ask 560+.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've been struggling to find good Heroic groups to run with.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuromega View Post
    Farming gold for WoD, that's pretty much what I've been doing.
    Pretty much this. Other than grinding battle pets, Im grinding raw gold in certain spots. Still nothing worthy though. Its only translating to roughly 700-1000g for a few hours. Not worth it but its the only other thing i can do atm.

I have all classes to 90 except a monk and its gonna stay that way.
    I have all professions to 600 among the 90s.
    I have 209 mounts so thats done. Ashes still evades me..
    I dont really play the pokemon game, so battle pets are w/e.
    I have 2 chars over 560+ pve IL and saw garrosh die a few times on flex. Big yawn imo...
    I have 3 chars at 550 pvp IL.

Im fucking bored and the only carrot on the stick left for me is gold. I just cleared 100k again which is nothing. Id like to be back to my wotlk wealth which was 350k but still. It seems like its not as easy as it once was. Seems like its all on the AH these days.

Old raids for legendaries, mounts, etc. Finishing up an alt's cloak. Not a whole lot else.

I added some game time tonight. I need to finish up Brawler's Guild achievements, leveling alts to 90, doing my weekly TK runs, and whatever else that I find interesting. (=

I've been leveling up alts trying to find a class I enjoy, though leveling up a mage is putting me to sleep. It's so slow paced!
    So basically been leveling classes up and deleting them at 90 after I spend 10kg on their flying :P
    Though ending the sub, have 16 more days until I'm done maybe.

I'm big into transmog, but I like simple and casual stuff. All the items in WoW (leather, mail, plate) are all over the top. So majority of the time if I'mnot leveling is I have mogit up and trying to find something.

Quote Originally Posted by Devechka View Post
    I've been leveling up alts trying to find a class I enjoy, though leveling up a mage is putting me to sleep. It's so slow paced!
    So basically been leveling classes up and deleting them at 90 after I spend 10kg on their flying :P
    Though ending the sub, have 16 more days until I'm done maybe.

I'm big into transmog, but I like simple and casual stuff. All the items in WoW (leather, mail, plate) are all over the top. So majority of the time if I'mnot leveling is I have mogit up and trying to find something.
    God, i can get lost in that addon for hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Devechka View Post
    Frost Mage is pretty damn fast-paced but, unfortunately, you have to be at least 77 before you get Brain Freeze procs (they don't hit for much, but it's a free, instant cast) and you don't have Frozen Orb before BC. Fire barely functions with all the nerfs to make its BiS ilvl not Warlock-OP and Arcane, despite its supergod-like cleave, just feels like standing around trying to signal passing planes.

It's a real "boost me plz" class.

If i could get in, i would be
    a) farming ToT Horridon on my Paladin for Spark, until i get sick of the world, then i would be
    2) getting Black Prince exalted on my Hunter for Meta gem thingo, and once that's done i will be
    d) slogging through LFR on all the toons i want to do CMs on so they have respectable gear sets

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished off all the MoP archaeology achievements the other week.
    Almost completed my second cape, possibly this week I'll get it.
    Trying to get a nice range of battle pets to 25 before WoD and knock off a few more achievements there.
    Got a couple of lower level toons on my current realm I want to get to 90, but not really a priority.
    Right this moment I'm farming Stonecore for the mount, if I get it I'll move to Vortex Pinnacle.

Finishing off my 19th level 90 (alt addiction much?) and chasing a second cloak on one of my more played alts. Other than that I'm catching up on a few achieves I want finished off and also mog runs for my plethora of alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gold CMs are an option before the sets go away. Farming mounts from older content or hitting achievements to get 'em, etc.

Currently I'm unsubbed though so what do I know? Have yet to get gold CMs done...need to get around to either trying to get a group together to do them before WoD or just pay my way to get it...hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to finish off levelling my Druid (Only class I don't have at 90, 86 atm), doing CMs for sets (8/9 on crappy Rogue, 2/9 on Lock, going to get Druid to 90 and Tank and Alt DK as well). Also plan to do Horde CMs with Guildie Alts, levelling various Alts for fun/CMs.

Meanwhile running Siege Heroic on my Main DK (11/14 Heroic), playing Rated BGs on my Mage (1950ish) and running Siege Normals on my Mage to help the Guild recruit for 25 Man Heroic/20 Man Mythic.

Also got my Sealed Tome on my Alliance Lock earlier, so that to do. Also Monk's Legendary Cloak needs finishing.

Still got a busy schedule. In between all of that doing some 5.0/ToT Achievement Raids. Got Twin Consorts, Lei Shen and Ra-den down last week, so aim is to get the Achievement for one shotting him soon
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    Selling boosts and grinding pet battles.

Trainer Redsparowe?... one day

trying to get a normal heroic garrosh kill, challenge modes, leveling and gearing/practicing playing on alts