warlock cosmetic ideas

Hey everyone I just was thinking about the warlock green fire quest and the new title reward warlocks will get who have completed the questline and I thought how cool would it be if they actually made the codex of xerrath an offhand that you get to transmog after you complete the quest.

another idea I had was a glyph for metamorphosis' touch of chaos spell. Would anyone else like it if they gave us a glyph that made it look like a fel fireball or sha bolt? anyone else think that wouldd be awesome?

That's actually not a bad idea, considering they've been talking about adding a "cosmectic" slot for classes, such as quivers for hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    That's actually not a bad idea, considering they've been talking about adding a "cosmectic" slot for classes, such as quivers for hunters.
    yeah the cosmetic slot would be actually perfect for something like this. I mean the artwork for the icon to me seems like it'd make a really neat modeled book for the warlock to use as a cosmetic item

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want a demon flyer mount of some kind. x_X

Or for a meta flying form. That's very heavily updated graphically. *continues dreaming*

What about green fire? Warlocks are the only class with that and you get your own class quest for it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I just want a demon flyer mount of some kind. x_X

Or for a meta flying form. That's very heavily updated graphically. *continues dreaming*
    Demonic Chariot drawn by six flying Dreadsteeds imo
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by count zero View Post
    demonic chariot drawn by six flying dreadsteeds imo
    omg yes!!!

Headed by an observer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Headed by an observer.
    and a felhunter riding on the back of each horse and an imp riding on the back of each fel hunter.

while in my chariot and flying, i would also like to have my succubus by my side, making out with me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    What about green fire? Warlocks are the only class with that and you get your own class quest for it.
    because it makes alot of sense lore wise to as why warlocks should have green fel fire

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Demonic Chariot drawn by six flying Dreadsteeds imo
    Well now I want to be demon Santa. Bringing fel fire to all the good little boys and girls. That bad ones get an annoying imp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    If you're implying that because we got one cool cosmetic thing we don't ever get to have more, you are in the wrong place. This is a dreaming thread, don't ruin it for us.

Not only that but we'd wanted green fire since TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck off, Warlocks. You got enough attention this expansion, let someone else have something nice.

IIRC Paladins and Shaman are getting some sort of 'epic' quest line this expansion-- Good idea for perhaps 'racial' colored / themed Light abilities and uh... Something Shamany.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

You do know you're in the warlock forum, right?