Deleted

Frost Mage (546 ilvl) back from break lf SoO raiding guild

Hey all,

Recently came back from when I quit last year due to focusing on college etc. I'm looking to jump back into raiding and a good socialable guild enviroment before the start of WoD. Ideally, a guild that starts to raid at around 9pm GMT (10pm Server Time). Im eager to start raiding as MoP has been the only expansion I havnt been raiding due to college blah blah. But, tactics shouldnt be hard for me to grasp as being an experienced player (I like to think so, at least).

I'm currently on twisting nether, however if a trial goes well, I will happily transfer.

Progression is a big factor as I am in a mix of flex/lfr gear so obviously I don't want to join a hc guild. It would be nice to join a guild that confidently clears SoO normal or close to that to join and aid in any HC progression that may go on, or, whilst I gear up join an alt team before joining the main raids. I am willing to mitigate as I understand how my gear is off-putting to recruit. However, my dps isn't at all bad.

I am experienced in raiding at a HC level, as before rerolling to a mage I raided HC in Wrath and Cata on Ghostlands EU. I know how a good guild functions and the commitmant that goes along with it. If I say i'll be somewhere I will be, I wont say i'll defo be there unless I 100% know I will, which, if it raid starts at the time stated above should not be a problem at all.

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Droxo/simple

If I have left anything out, just reply here or send me a PM (or add my btag: Samdroxpie#2821) with any questions you have about when Im free to raid, to start or my experience.

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Shameless bump

Deleted
    Edge of Fear - Hellscream is recruiting

We're looking for skilled players to raid in a laid back atmosphere and to build up a core for Mythic raiding.
    Our HC SoO progress is 12/14 (10man)
    With 20 man raiding in Warlords of Draenor in mind, we are recruiting all classes.
    If you want to apply, visit joemightywashere.com or talk to Mariusimo [Mariusimo#2774] , Yuma , Ergunk [Ergunk#2122] or me (Ellesdee) in game

Hope to hear from you
    Kind regards , Jessica

Deleted
    Hello Droxo!

Let me first introduce myself and my crew, so lean back, take your time to read this topic, if you got popcorn then find them, and enjoy!

Okay so who are we?
    We are all 14/14 hc, and 1 or 2 has 13/14 hc.
    We are friends who have been playing seperated from each other, in different guilds just to get our final kill in SoO on heroic, We have been talking about forming a guild together for a long time, which is this new project here.
    We have known each other for many years, we go way back in TBC, where I leaded the guild up untill Cataclysm was over, and we all decided to take a break when MoP first landed, some of us just got back in SoO, some came back in ToT and some stayed in WoW just in another guild/other server!

I have lead the guild so that we each Tier got all bosses dead on Heroic, so you can expect a great leadership with no yelling farts or angry people, my goal is to raise the guild with a nice community, so that people wants to log on, and don´t have the feeling that Raiding becomes a Job to them.

We are still discussing Raiding Days of Max 3 pr Week, and probably making a 4th day as a FFA raid, which means you do not need to attend the 4th day as that will usually be alt raiding or something we find for funs!

We will be located on Kazzak or Twisting Nether as Hord!

Website / Guild is under Construction!

If this sounds like anything for you, then by all means add my battletag: Koukaiian#2509

Thank you for reading,