A bag-ass suggestion

It's a bag. Four slots. 500 gold. Each one you buy increases the price by 500 gold. Why? It can hold other bags. Like bags with things in them.

Infinite bags.

Bag in a bag in a bag in a bag in a bag full of other bags.

So I can have a bag in my bag when I open my bags.

Bagception.

Call it The Bag of Holding Bags.

People would stop whining about not having enough bag space and start whining about having too many bags.

And I would be okay with this.

Think of all the coin purses we threw away.

10+ Year Old Account
    While that would be great for most players (a four-fold increase in storage space), I know there are people who would say it isn't enough

10+ Year Old Account
    they are adding a new page to Void Storage, changing how crafting mats are stored/stacked, moving Quest Items into their own UI, as well as the toy box and future Heirlooms UI, will have a huge impact on bag space. im ok with waiting* to see how much of it i actually have.

* provided i actually return for WoD, still undecided on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not as simple as just giving more bag slots, and they could find a lot less convoluted way of doing if that were the case. It's a problem with the server storage.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

There's a Yo Dawg joke about bags somewhere in this.

But I like that idea. We definitely would want to set some kind of limit on this though...it might cause problems if the number of bags got too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would make Haris Pilton follow us ingame and carry our stuff in her bags! Imagine all the Haris Piltons everyone would have, now that's inception. Chastity belt included for male chars, she's only there for carrying your crap guys! Don't explore her bags! :P