Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Free cool mount? People will STILL bitch about it, tho ill love it
    Yeah, I'll bitch about the fact that none of the characters I actually care about can ride it just because they decided to make it a popularity contest instead of actually letting us vote on whichever we liked best.

Thanks to Eis for this great sig and avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    Golf clap to Blizzard for encouraging unbalanced factions even further. Seriously? Who the fuck at Blizzard thought this was a good idea? How retarded Blizzard developers are amazes me beyond description.
    Yes, I'm sure every singe alliance player is going to pay 20 dollars per toon to transfer over to the horde just to use this bike instead of you know, create one horde toon, fucking around with it for 10 minutes then forgetting it even existed. Instead, we're all doomed! Alliance, be deleted NAO! (sarcasm obviously)

Fuck I'm ashamed to be a Predominately Alliance player after reading such crap like that, just embarrassing to see such self important entitled whining about fucking pixels of ONE mount in a game with 250 plus mounts. Just god damn sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CamdenQ View Post
    Yeah, I'll bitch about the fact that none of the characters I actually care about can ride it just because they decided to make it a popularity contest instead of actually letting us vote on whichever we liked best.
    I'm not sure how old you are, but if you've been on this earth long enough you should know that every voting contest becomes a popularity contest because it's impossible for it to not be. How many times have you watched -insert country here- Idol or X factor or my kitchen rules or whatever show you watch that has voting in it and you've seen someone thats good or better than everyone else get voted off just because of how they look, or how old they are or even where they're from? Hint: It happens all the goddamn time.

Even if Blizzard said in big bold capital letters "VOTE ONLY ON THE BIKE YOU LIKE BEST AND NOT BECAUSE OF THE FACTION YOU'RE IN" people still would of voted for their faction. The only "crime" that has been committed here is the crime of stupidity on behalf of my fellow Alliance players for even assuming for a micro cosmic second that every single person would vote for the one they actually thought was best.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    Well I'm a Horde player so this news gave me a boner. Feel for Alliance players though it's a questionable decision made by Blizzard to say the least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah. I want the sexy Alliance mount!

Deleted
    With the LOOOOOOONG content drought going on i think most of us got multiple lvl 90's on both side of the fence .
    Looks like Stormwind goes eco tour while orgimmar will have thick clouds of smog from all those bikes racing trough the streets .

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    It is idiotic to make that kind of campaign and then leave half of your players in the dust.
    Yeah except that there wasnt an outcry before the winner was announced, while people knew what was at stake... Just bad sports, and i bet 99% of the playerbase doesnt even care.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Free cool mount? People will STILL bitch about it, tho ill love it
    Unless you don't play Horde, then you have nothing.
    They did spend a whole show on it, and only part of their player-base get it to actually use it.
    Seems reason enough for some bitching to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinora View Post
    Unless you don't play Horde, then you have nothing.
    They did spend a whole show on it, and only part of their player-base get it to actually use it.
    Seems reason enough for some bitching to me.
    First world of warcraft problems.

Deleted
    I'm not much a fan of mechanic things in a fantasy world but I actually like that bike!
    I won't use it but I won't hate it as much as the goblin trikes.

I voted for the one I liked the best which was the horde bike, the alliance one could have been better. Now they tell us only horde toons will get to ride the one that won the vote. Lame... Well I don't play nearly as much as I used too, not even sure I will get the expac after reading some of the stuff they are doing too the game. Just getting too damn easy to level too many people that don't know how to play the class's bitching at people who do.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneleg View Post
    Now they tell us only horde toons will get to ride the one that won the vote.
    If by now you mean months ago, then yes.

Deleted
    Damn! Cant wait for that

Deleted
    Oh Blizzard... if you ever want to hire someone to help you make better decisions, I volunteer.

In a Cpt. Hindsight fashion, here's what you should have done:

You hire the chopper guys to design you 2 beautiful real-life choppers.
    You make a small webseries about the making of both choppers, the production process, inspiration and so on, instead of that fake reality TV stuff.
    At the end of those series only, you reveal both choppers will be put ingame and given to all players, for free (= happy players on both factions)

The end.

Deleted
    CAN`T wait to see it in 3D!!!!!!!!!!!

The Alliance Chopper Is Riding into Azeroth!

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/495253598410768385

Now stfu alliance and stop whining . Thanks :>

Deleted
    Looks badass except for those caterpillar tracks, big mistake. Still, ill enjoy it.

guys can u learn me how to get this mount now ?